Opinion on the in-game shop?

Since myself…nor anyone else here…is required to purchase anything from the store, its neither here nor there.
Buy something…or dont.

You have to do better than this if you are going to troll or maybe not given most people are taking you serious :(.

1 Like

You are really working hard on that internet tough-guy thing that you’ve seen other people do. Keep it up Scooter !

I am fine with it.

Some games are built around their Cash Shop. Others shove it in your face when you log in, but the offerings are optional/cosmetic/convenience. Then there are the P2W monstrosities.

WoW’s is tame by any standard.

What? You realize both can be bought with gold how is getting carried better than buying it from the store.

2 Likes

If it’s just for cosmetic stuff then fine. Also so long as said cosmetics aren’t like the “horse armor dlc” from Oblivion. THAT was the dumbest waste of money.

2 Likes

I don’t care too much cos I’m not a collector but I find it very greedy to have a game that you have to pay for each expansion have a subscription fee as well as wow tokens to buy in game gold and also have a in game shop.

1 Like

It’s IMPRESSIVE, don’t you know.

(Some people spend too much time looking at other people’s stuff in a video game and judging them for it.)

1 Like

It diverts high quality content from normal players. I don’t think wow is the worst about this but we already pay a sub fee. While I prefer there being a cash shop to say, the sub increasing over time, I won’t participate in it at all.

1 Like

I actually find it hard to believe anyone does that anymore. I know that poster wrote that but I think they may have read that people do that like 15 years ago.

Oh yes, they are diverting money away from things like ‘bulge sliders’.

The shop just devalues the rest of the game.

1 Like

Some hate it, they say they want an in game way to earn the items but they don’t count making gold and buying a token for bnet currency an in game way

It’s only cosmetics so it’s fine to me

It’s a wise business decision. A company should always offer upgrades for people who want to spend money on them.

Yes I think it is wise. It gives us some nice goodies and it’s only cosmetics. Players support the game and Blizzard keeps making quality content. Win-Win.

imagine paying to enter a store.

really think about it.

wouldn’t really fly, would it?

1 Like

Ever been to a costco?

4 Likes

you know, got me there. wonder why i don’t/wouldn’t go there.

not like i need a basic grocery item in excessive bulk anyways.

If it’s optional items that help WOW servers stay on, I am all for it.

1 Like

For one, I can still find toilet paper at a good cost lol. Their bakery is amazing and I find it cheaper to buy meat in bulk in keep it in a freezer.

Aw, c’mon. Think of the sense of security you’d have buying 128 oz of ketchup at a time.

#PandemicThings :smiley: