Opinion on the in-game shop?

Sheesh the mental gymnastics of some players. I really feel bad for Blizzard at times. I was expecting to talk more about how to improve the shop and most players don’t bother but just call it bad and they want it gone, not realizing the negative effects that will have.

Micro transactions(not even sure if they are micro) and buying anything for real money game for in game changes on a personal level is wrong and the true motivation of the game will more than likely keep leaning towards this.

that’s a good point. i was very sad when they removed all rewards from the game itself.

Cash revenue drives development, so those that complain don’t know anything about economics. You are not required to partake and nothing there is pay to win.

I think anything that’s in the shop should be available to obtain in game.

You can with your gold.

except there are tons of more stuff in game, than in the shop. We have well over 200 mounts in game that you can earn in game. Not everything in the game has to be obtainable in game, but hey guess what, YOU can EARN these store mounts in game. Get gold, buy token, redeem for balance, and then buy mount. So guess your complaint isn’t really valid as you can do this all in game

But they do, it’s not separate design teams lol

You know this for certain?

I don’t mind cash shop items long as they are cosmetic and it doesn’t take away from real development time (with all the bots around they should also have some of the cosmetic crew double booked as AFK GMs in popular bot farming spots) especially with wow tokens allowing people to get said cosmetics with in game gold, buy token slap it into your blizzard account - rinse repeat till you can get your skinned fae dragon outfit or paypig mount or whatever.

I’d buy more hats personally, jewel of the firelord was neat - if not grossly overpriced for a helm mog.

I really hope they bring back the jewel of the firelord. I missed my opportunity :frowning:

25$?? Bro… 25$… cmon now… and thats PER MOUNT. PER MOUNT 25$!!! Not even p2w win games are this expensive. 40$ (BASE) i bought deluxe so 60$+ 15$ plus 25$ for ONE MOUNT. UNO DOS! :point_up: This stuff is worse then chinese mmo. AND U GOTTA PAY 30$+ FOR RACE CHANGE AND STUFF TOOOO???

1 Like

I do agree that $25 is a bit steep but they often go on sale for $12.

say it a 4th time.
it might make it true.

nah bro… i only have one.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

meanwhile, you’ve called me a stalker, a troll, creepy… and i’m not going to bother scrolling to find what else you may have thrown out there.

i’m not sure why you’re so angry… the other people who were asked similar questions didn’t fly off the handle.

nobody GOTTA PAY that much.
they can reroll at no cost.

Yeah imagine that when you have no actual position and it’s just fallacy/personal attacks people might turn it around on you?

1 Like

Keep canceling your comment and starting over it’s not going to change the fact you have no position other than to try to claim i have no authority to speak on something based on a fallacy.

1 Like

bam.
number 4.

pretty sure that you were the one engaging in personal attacks.
(unless you believe the armory is “personal” information?)

i simply questioned your stance… and you’re still getting angry because you didn’t like it.
forum discussions are a two way thing.
if you want to leave your opinion and disappear, that’s fine.
if you want to leave your opinion and engage in discussion, that’s fine too.
…but to be outraged when someone attempts to engage in discussion… i simply can’t understand.

i was off posting in another thread… so i don’t know what you were seeing.
you seem to be a bit on edge.

Nobody is angry, unless you are. Your argument is nothing.

1 Like

Suuuuuure, it has.

OK, read through everything saw no attacks other than those coming from you and having experienced this exact same thing with you last week, I’d say you need a break.

People can disagree with you, it happens, you accusing them of being stalkers for merely using the tools Blizz provides is lame, and gross. You linking the two is sick and a disservice to anyone who is going through that.

Be better, this is a discussion, people will disagree it happens.

1 Like