Operation Shieldwall rep bugged in Remix

Mid-week maintenance in the morning, fingers crossed for some remix fixes

1 Like

I am also experiencing gaining and then immediately losing large amounts of reputation with the Operation Shieldwall faction upon completing the quest “Lion’s Landing”. I did the quest once on one character, noticed the message saying my reputation was decreased, then tried on another character to see if anything was different. It happened to the other character as well. Were people actually getting several thousand rep from the quests before prepatch?

2 Likes

I was linking that article to point out the fact that Blizzard’s communication is a mess when you put it up against the EU blue post. It’s clear there’s a bug here, as no one should have to grind out Shieldwall like you all are. It only took me 5-6 lesser charm turn-ins to finish mine in Remix originally after finishing its campaign.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed that this maintenance this morning will fix things, but the lack of any kind of communication is very disappointing for a game we pay monthly for.

3 Likes

Still not fixed after this downtime lmao

2 Likes

A little communication would go a long way especially in a timed event

3 Likes

As veteran player, it makes me very sad that I have to make a post about this but I think that it is the right thing to do so we can hopefully get a response from the devs on this finally seeing this has been a known issue for over a week now.

I started the remix later than most because I just didn’t have time with my job in the past few months. For the past few weeks I have been having an amazing time reliving the old xpac like I was a kid again. This bug has made me lose all interest in this game mode as it is almost impossible to complete this reputation without devoting a lot of time that some just don’t have. As of right now even if you do all the other dailies and turn in the lesser charms of good fortune to the offensive it will be a nail bitter.

At this point I think it would be more than acceptable to just temporarily remove the reputation requirements for the main questline for the landfall achievement. This way you aren’t just baring players from the cool cosmetics that your teams worked so hard on to get to us and we are still engaging with the game in a meaningful way. This way y’all can also have some time to work out what might be causing these bugs.

Can we get one update from Blizzard support to know if it will be fixed before the end of the event?

9 Likes

Please, fix this asap Blizzard

2 Likes

I just came back to this game, finally finding it in me to be excited, having the time, and for what? There are many people that are hesitant to come back to this game, and there are more every day… this is a huge reason why. What excuse is there at this point? Shame on me for wanting to play, I guess

People on the EU thread are saying it was fixed within the last 10 minutes can anyone confirm?

1 Like

Going to check rn!

1 Like

They’re saying the campaign quests are giving big rep with no roll back but no retroactive gains.

1 Like

Wow! go Blizzard!!! way easier to create a new character than to grind out all that rep. Sweet!!! Going to test later today after work.

1 Like

FIXED for me!! :heart:

3 Likes

did you already start the campaign or was it a new character? I did the first part already.

I did the first campaign quest where you go to the Stormwind tram yesterday night with no rewards unable to progress at all. I just did the dailies and got enough rep for the next part of the quest line and I’m continuing on! Good luck everyone. c:

2 Likes

I have run all the dailies and completed a portion of the Landfall campaign today and it is still removing the rep so not fixed for me

I just ran it on my Demon Hunter (who had never started the campaign), and it’s working!

Kind of bummed I’m SOL on my shaman, but as long as the achievement unlocks the ability to buy the tier appearance for all classes, I guess I’m okay with it.

2 Likes

The reputation increase/decrease in MoP Remix is not just a display issue.

ALL PLAYERS in MoP Remix can’t complete the Campaign: Landfall achievement without grinding for DAYS instead of just finishing the campaign chain quest in one sitting of an average of two hours. It’s on all sub-reddit WoW forums and here too, and people are mistakenly thinking that is just a display issue. It is not.

Important note: It is not just Dominance Offensive and Operation: Shieldwall reputations the ones who are affected in MoP Remix, I read several other factions affected by it where as a player you cannot get to Exalted as quick as before the Pre-Patch for TWW.

Quest rewards from Campaign: Landfall such as reputation like the 3000 reputation with Dominance Offensive or Operation: Shieldwall just gives you 250 reputation with a 2750 reputation decrease. Please note this 3000 reputation reward IS INTENDED for the player to finish the Campaign: Landfall achievement in one sitting and not just grinding the reputation for days.

With MoP Remix ending soon this is a HUGE issue that needs to be solved ASAP, since there are limited rewards behind an achievement completion and even more now with returning players due to this new Return to Azeroth promotion.

My proposal for a solution: Get rid of the achievement requirement for the Class Transmog set or make the daily quests gives you a TON of reputation since the chain quest reputation reward is broken. Since it is the same game client as TWW, I highly doubt the devs will find a quick solution for this.

1 Like

That’s the issue though the Landfall campaign is rep gated with Operation Shiedwall and since it is not giving the full rep it is now a daily grind that if your just starting you can’t finish unless the fix the issue