Opened timewalking Cache before hotfix

Maybe if you got a Curio nothing happens because it isn’t equippable gear?

But big W to Blizzard for actually helping some people with this!

1 Like

This is me on my actual main still haven’t gotten it unless it’s delayed. Still got a curio :smiley:

1 Like

I received a 441 Flame-Warped Curio from my Timewalking cache. I have not received a cache replacement in the mail and the 441 Curio is still in my bag. It seems like an isolated issue with the Flame-Warped Curio now, as I’ve seen quite a few people mentioning it. I hope this will be looked into and resolved?

1 Like

It definitely does sound like it’s now an isolated issue for those of us who received a Flame-Warped Curio, however I don’t think it’s overly fair if they don’t put a fix in place for us as well.

3 Likes

Just me and my Forbidden Flounder sitting by the mailbox waiting. Hopefully it’s just a delay in sending them out as there may be a lot to be sent. Surely that isn’t copium.

2 Likes

I opened the TW Cache that was supposed to be 493, and I got a 441 Flame-Warped Curio. I have not received a replacement cache in the mail as of this writing.

EDIT: The character I opened it on was Cephia.

1 Like

My shaman Åthena-Sargeras received a 441 ilvl Flame-Warped Curio from the awakened cache and has yet to receive this replacement cache. I turned in quest at 4/24/24 12:08am Central time… I put in a ticket at 1am and received a response that basically said they would not be replacing anything at 5am… Still have yet to receive this cache anyway to resolve this?

1 Like

This is welcome news, however, I opened my Timewalking Dungeon cache yesterday (4/23/24) at around 3:30 pm MST and received a Forbidden Flounder. As of this post, I have not received a cache replacement. Thank you.

2 Likes

yet another Blue post that is lying. I was also told in my ticket that their was no way to get the loot I was suppose to get and was basically screwed over. Now seeing the blue post I logged into this very toon here and saw nothing in my mail or bags for loot from the cache. All I see in my bags is a iLvL 441 Flame-Warped Curio. And that was received from the cache when I opened it and that was after seeing the post that CLAIMED the cache was fixed.

2 Likes

you doing the same for the people who got screwed out of world quest gear too? Especially since you increased the minimum to get into LFR to an unreasonable high ilvl. Those characters are now screwed out of doing LFR for the week.

2 Likes

oh the drama.

it’s almost as if people have established that there’s still an issue for people who got the curio.

1 Like

Still have yet to receive corrected cache in mail on either toon that got curios…

1 Like

Please do tell us all what we can do with the Curio. Cause none of us know. You seem to be the only one with knowledge as to what can be done with it

1 Like

Some people just need to be put on ignore - they just come into threads to troll.

2 Likes

How? Aren’t heroics dropping 460s? One item at 493 isn’t going to increase your overall item level so much that it’s your gateway to LFR lol.

2 Likes

I’ve not recieved any mail yet, stuck with a 441 Flame-Warped Curio on Friendlydood-Frostmourne

1 Like

I don’t do dungeons - have never needed to for LFR. Someone who has been playing constantly shouldn’t all of a sudden be gated out of content they can normally do.

Do you have a problem with world content players being treated the same as the people who did timewalking and got screwed out of rewards.

And it isn’t just one piece - it was two or three depending on how much content you did before you figured out bugged consistently. Most of my characters are around ilvl 460 to 463 so yes that gear makes a difference.

3 Likes

ngl this is a big W. Like this is what im talking about. This is the blizzard that made those good games before. LETS GO

a good start would be the bug report forum… seeing as there was only one post there about it the last time i looked.

yep.

still only one.

tell me that their post wasn’t overly dramatic.
…along with their response.

I am pretty sure you once commented about the people in the customer support section - often making those sorts of comments when people are upset and how you didn’t think it was very productive but here you are doing the same thing now.

2 Likes