Open world/solo should reward scaled mystic ilvl raid

Maybe if I finish the campaign. And learn to do the dungeons. And all the other work they’ve thrown at me as a new player. Let’s see, take months to grind up rep for Zereth Mortis gear. The only legendary memories I have are for specs I don’t play. Almost all achievements require more time than is left in the expansion for a player in my position, and a great many will be removed. I’d be surprised if more than a tiny percent of the returning players have stayed this long.

How about no? Working this part of the expansion like 3 full-time jobs doesn’t sound like fun at all.

2 Likes

Love this troll xd

Now you gone and done it… They’ll be coming for you.

all they had to do is give zm more upgradable gear yet they didn’t do it and you can go back to the same old dumb argument well you don’t need it but they would of saved alot of these posts from being here by just giving progression in zm while absolutely hurting no endgamer. is some form of gear progession to much to ask for lol. i know quite a few people who only do open world and did they get cypher gear tier all ya and then season 4 blizz let it sit worthless while raising every other piece of loot even normal and heroic dungeons and when i think about this it just makes me laugh.

Do they have a special, cheaper sub that doesn’t allow them to zone into instances ?

1 Like

another dumb comment dude just go away your full of them on here.

Dumb is pretending that you need to stick to the open world only, when what you want is available in instances.

Just zone in, pick up your gear upgrades.

1 Like

Yes it is too much to ask for, you aren’t doing the content that would give that gear, why should you receive it? You wanna receive gear that is mythic raid ilvl (im assuming you are agreeing with OP) while doing content that doesn’t require the same level of commitment that a mythic raid does. The harder the content you do, the better gear you get… I don’t know when gamers became so… pathetic?

That’s there issue… why should they be catered to because they can’t find the time to play? Maybe WOW isn’t for them?

1 Like

ah you wanna start on me after just embarrassing yourself in lfr thread lol. whats really dumb is thinking people who only do open world deserve nothing keep embarrassing yourself and i’ll just keep laughing.

Dude, you’re going to embarass yourself if you want to go down the route of “open world only players!”. Zone into an instance, grab gear.

Also, I see you’re on the side of people who AFK through LFR. Nice.

Their stubborness is their own problem to solve, not Blizzard’s.

1 Like

You can solo torghast just not the super high ones… those are meant for high end players … you can solo the levels in your bracket

1 Like

i ain’t talking about that read better i said just give them some form of gear progression i ain’t talking give em free raid loot. they let everyone sit there who does no endgame with nothing lol they could of easily just upped zm. the majority of people in this game playing right now don’t deserve nothing when a bunch of people were in 226 free gear from zm getting carried in keys over and over cause valor lol and don’t tell me it wasn’t nonstop happening.

Everyone can zone into a key.

That’s S4. Just zone into a key.

keep embarrassing yourself hun i’ll keep laughing you ain’t humorous at all bye.

Says the guy who defends AFKers in LFR and is too stubborn to zone into a key.

1 Like

Lol, calm down you brat, nothing to do with reading comprehension… I’m just not reading into your conversation because I don’t care.

No, they have what they have… if they don’t wanna flesh out into other content, it’s on them… 226 is perfectly okay for the majority of what they want to do… there is also an AH for them to buy stuff.

You know perfectly well that I meant world quests and the like. Please do not act obtuse.

And you know perfectly well that the ilvl 226 gear is more than adequate for world quests.

WoW isn’t for this sort of player.

It shouldn’t ever be designed with this sort of player in mind. If you only have 20 minutes to play, MMO is the wrong genre. Period.

3 Likes

But why does that have to be the case?

Seasons 1, 2 and 3 all had content for this kind of player. Only Season 4 does not.

Adding content for this kind of player in Season 4 wouldn’t have cost anything to the players who do group content either. The gear these solo players could get would still be worse than what is available to them.