Open world/solo should reward scaled mystic ilvl raid

all the power you need from the 252 gear you get in the open world.
I have tanked a 2 & 5 key in the 226 anima gear for god’s sake. If you can’t solo Torghast, it’s not a gear issue.

make raids give the coolest looking gear but the worst ilvl.

go do 16s and gauntlet layer 5 or more then in ur 226 gear

Why are you trying to do 16s in 226 gear ? Go do 2s and 5s, get 278-285 gear, then do 16s ?

It worked in WotLK
And works in Final FantasyXIV

3 Likes

Badge gear was generally far from best, lol

Although yes, good gear from trivially easy content will always be popular :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: People love their handouts.

1 Like

Really?
I have seen BiS lists that feature badge gear regularly

what are u talking about

torghast doesnt give you gear, you cant do 2s and 5s and get gear from it, only ash and flux

First I’d love to have some sort of mystic iLVL, sounds shmexy.

Second scaling iLVL to mythic iLVL in outdoor content is a no, not unless they do it to the point it takes a good part of 6 months to get to a full set of heroic raid level gear, than all those tryhards can get their gear first, smash faces and take breaks when they are done and all the solo players can at least have something decent enough to catch up for the next season.

1 Like

yeah lets be real

this game is made for raidloggers, people just logon 3 hours a week to do raid then get mad and say they should have best gear that is best in all pillars, its so bad ion needs to get off his raidloger high horse

I’m talking about you thinking you jump straight to 16s with 226 gear.

Your post, which I quoted.

No, I don’t.

u dont get gear from those, u told me to do 2s and 5s to get 278 ilvl gear. you dont get gear from torghast at all, doesnt matter if its 2s, 5s or 16s.

recommend ilvl is 285 for 16 according to the layer select menu

how is someone who doesnt do raid/mystic+/pvp supposed to get that and progress in torghast

how is someone supposed ot progress in jailers gauntlet

no open world or solo gear for good progression for it =bad, solo gear needs to scale up in solo stuff

Final fantasy is an extremely satisfying game to gear and also to get gold. I think what helps is the fewer levels of content. WoW has too many.

1 Like

Actually it would be so much more interesting and engaging if it did.

Well. Vanilla and up to heroic might have been.

Sure, but they could have tweaked the Tower Knowledge to “add 20% main stat” or some other silly thing “while in torghast”. They could have made it more “self contained”. They had this same problem with the Nightmare events (or whatever they were) in BfA, making them dependent on the external game rather than keeping it more self contained. I maxed those out best I could but stagnated on gear level, so stalled in the content.

2 Likes

Indeed, we’ll have to see how it goes.

My best success in Torghast has been with Piddy here. I spec’d her in Demo to do the Twisting Corridors. I’ve done Level 3 Gauntlet as destro. I have yet to try 4.

I particularly like the Gauntlet. You get lots of silly powers very quickly. I can juggle the multiple mobs “ok”. Gauntlet has been fun so far.

But I’m not even 260 yet, so I need to push ahead before I dip my toes back in.

Yea, I want to do it when its “current”. I’m sure once ding in DF, anyone can saunter in to Torghast and just lay waste to everything with a second glance.

I’d rather do it now, when its “hard”.

1 Like

As an open world/soloer, I don’t want Mythic-comparable gear if I don’t plan on doing Mythic stuff.

Rather, what I want is a world where the trash stops scaling with me.

so you don’t want a challenge