Onward and Inward bugged since 06/03 for Alliance in Remix

Yeah, this is so dumb. As a story lover, getting cut out at this point is upsetting. The leveling isn’t my concern, its not being able to complete the main story for Alliance in the Jade Forest. Yet I’ve completed the Horde’s side like 3 times now

4 Likes

When they fixing this???

1 Like

Submitted a ticket, they said try doing all the logging out stuffs, and still no admiral. Every time I come over to the area, it’s a bunch of people looking for the non exisitent admiral.

2 Likes

Still bugged. Cannot do it on my alt (my main did it two days ago just fine).

1. Did the ‘log out’ and come back. Not working.
  2. Did the completely leave the game, restart PC, and come back. Not working.
  3. Did the abandon quest, log out, come back, pick up the quest. Not working.
  4. Did the abandon the quest, return to the ‘scene’ and yep. Not working.

Can’t progress further with the story without this quest. Please fix!

Issue is still there…I just started an Alliance Priest. It’s a no go.

1 Like

I laughed way too hard at this …even while at the same time wanting to pull my hair out at that absolutely ridiculous response from a team of ‘professionals’.

Thank you, I needed that laugh, but also…Sigh.

3 Likes

Also stuck here. really disappointing

Why can’t they just mark this quest and the subsequent quest “complete” for everyone and let us leapfrog over the bug?

2 Likes

interestingly enough… it’s not bugged on retail. LMAO! broken phasing FTW!

I asked a GM to do that very thing and they said they can’t do anything to fix it and to post here for dev support.
eyeroll

1 Like

Confirmed, broken. please fix!

Realm reset didn’t help, either. It’s a bastard of a bug and it needs direct intervention from Blizzard - there is no workaround.

I also asked for an autocomplete and did not get one but at least this response from a GM indicates they are aware and working on a fix.

This is Game Master Wrateahusk from the great Universe of Blizzard.

I can see that you have an issue completing the Onward and Inward quest, your report is in, and we’re checking it out.

Based on my checks, We have received several reports of this issue and can confirm it is not working as intended. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

4 Likes

i miss when GMs were actually able to fix things

3 Likes

Not sure what is causing the bug. I have run different alts through there. One even acting like it was original MoP and I did not fly at all.
I’ve had alts skip through the intro and alts go through it like they were brand new.
I’ve made sure that the bug of being TP’d back up to the sky ship didn’t trigger.
I took note of when the sky ship disappeared (when I picked up the quest Pillaging Peons, and as Mishka was running up)
I don’t know if any of the above are tied to the bug causing the Quest NPC to not arrive.

But how hard can it be to just either make it autocomplete when you arrive to where the NPC should be. Or put a “wanted poster on a post” there to click/interact with to complete. What is Captain Placeholder up to these days? Could he fill in for Sky Admiral Rogers?

2 Likes

6-5-24, 1324 Central time zone and the quest is still bugged.

I’m stuck there too, but on Reddit they said to just level to 20 with some other quests in the area, then go to Valley of the Four Winds and grab the campaign there. Apparently i can’t grab it until I’m 20, so I’m off to level a bit.

As of 6/5/24 at 3:15 pm est this is still bugged.

It’s pretty unacceptable to have one of the main story quests for the first zone be broken for this long.

ive tried multiple classes and multiple realms and capt rogers has gone awol on all of them. seems like this should be an easy work around until a proper fix is in place. just have the quest auto complete or put a stick in the ground to interact with to turn it in. its been days that this is broken.

Still bugged. Blizz please fix already.