Onward and Inward bugged since 06/03 for Alliance in Remix

I am leveling one of each class, and I know this worked yesterday on my Shaman. But as of today, the quest NPC after you parachute down from the beginning section of quests who then tells you to investigate the ship crash overrun with Hozen is not there, cutting you off from the rest of Jade Forest. Pretty major log-jam. Logging from the game does not resolve the issue in any way. It’s definitely everyone experiencing it as people are coming up to the same spot and leaving after realizing she isn’t there.

37 Likes

having the same issue, tried to log out and back in and still bugge, tried abandoning the quest and re-doing it and still nothing.

6 Likes

Confirmed, broken.

6 Likes

Indeed. Same issue.

5 Likes

yep. i’ve reset the quest about 5 times, and she’s not there each time. i’ve relogged 8 times, and she’s not there. gotta love how this is broken for Alliance. Horde has no quest bugs like this far as I can tell

4 Likes

Yes, same thing for me.

3 Likes

Same here on my new Ally toon and 5-6 people that are standing around trying to figure out where to go now. lol

3 Likes

It just worked for me the other day on a gnome mage.

3 Likes

Yeah, for me as well yesterday. This bug just showed up today, which is why it is so strange.

4 Likes

Bugged/missing npc. Admiral Rogers on strike?

6 Likes

Same here. Finally made a remix character and i cant progress because of this bug.

5 Likes

I would assume this will be fixed during the reset tomorrow at latest, but it would be nice if they pushed a hotfix.

3 Likes

Yup! Same here! Maybe she’s a deserter and joined the Horde rofl!

Blizzard, can you please fix this as MoP Remix is a limited time event!

Thanks!

5 Likes

same here, the npc is not present.
Dark Iron warrior on free-to-20 account.

2 Likes

I’ll be surprised if its fixed before tomorrows maintenance. I hate when I have an evening free, log in to relax and do some content and run into something like this.

No response from support just crickets.

3 Likes

So much fun with a NEWLY broken OLD storyline

(this is how Blizz forces everyone to their favorite faction)
((just kidding… or am I???))

2 Likes

Same issue here

2 Likes

Same issue for me today. Leveling an alt through remix - tried logging out, abandoning still no luck. Worked fine for my 4 other alts I leveled through last week.

2 Likes

Same here, not quite sure how they broke this. Was working a few days ago. Would really appreciate a fix so I can continue the story quests.

2 Likes

Having same issue. Please fix.

2 Likes