Only the most important questions

Is it because Anduin is ultra-pro-peace that he has the love and support of Arthas Menethil post-Lich King curse?

Is Terenas Menethil III ever going to be resurrected as a Forsaken?

Who will win in a stare down between a Grell and a Murloc?

Oh, that’s easy. They hide under their trusty cardboard box.

4 Likes

Why hasn’t Moon Guard Goldshire been mana bombed yet and blighted.

1 Like

Lol restores no health and reduces stamina by 5% for 30 seconds.

I love this!

i just found out there aren’t any mailboxes Horde can use in Stormsong Valley

and that Tortolian Cooking World Quests don’t count towards the Tortolian Emissary

why

This question has been keeping me awake at night since vanilla. I’m always like, is that just a saying? is he threatening me? What’s going on here?

1 Like

This

1 Like

How about this one:

Why exactly does Queen Azshara have the Tidestone? You know, that SUPER DANGEROUS, UBER POWERFUL artifact for which we shed blood? So we could open the Tomb to get to KJ to stop Sargeras? THAT Tidestone. Did we just toss it aside like a bottle cap once we’d popped that crypt open? Is every single leader of every faction and race THAT stupid?

4 Likes

She stole it while we were busy fighting Kil’jaeden, I think.

Okay, but how? The ENTIRE leadership of our factions and our strongest champions were there. I assume we aren’t all idiots and just left it behind. Khadgar, if no one else, would understand the risk of just leaving something like that unattended. And he was far from the smartest/wisest/strongest of the bunch who knew what was planned. And remember, there wasn’t just ONE artifact. So, where are the others? Are they going to come back to haunt us also? Because we leave weapons of vast power just laying around for any ol’ villain to come by and collect? Like complete doofuses.

Why do level 1-90 mobs aggro on 110s-120s? When we were 15, if we saw a 60 we ran… they’re level 15, see a 120, and attack…

KNOW YOUR PLACE PEBBLE!

9 Likes

Maybe she slipped him a twenty or something, idk man.

1 Like

I always assumed that we just look so damned sexy that they are driven mad by lust. What we interpret as an attack is really just a mindless attempt to get our clothes off.

1 Like

You see, after BfA started, the broken shore was conveniently empty, and Dalaran was too busy renovating their portal network to notice the enroaching Naga

4 Likes

10 chars

When I make a new Dreanai I always get sent out to find and heal others just lying around that were injured in the crash. It’s been like twelve years, how are they still alive?

I think they are just lazy and faking it because they don’t want to work. Kinda like the Peons in the Orc starter zone that we get to smack with a club.

2 Likes

No no nono… they’re saying “Wotcher Bek!” The Famous Dwarf of the 2nd War who single handedly held off the legions of {mumble mumble} saving countless {mumble mumble} from certain death! Or so I’ve 'eard from a very reliable source, wink wink."

2 Likes

If i keep using the same gryphon keepers won’t they eventually give me a discount or lifetime pass

2 Likes

So if I hide all, and take off my pants, I won’t aggro low level mobs because I have no clothes to take off?

Adds to notes of things to test on patch day

2 Likes

In Duskwallow Marsh why are there Blood Elves working for Theramore?