Only the most important questions

“Often away!”

1 Like

Blood Elf NPC: “The dark times will pass.”

I’m still hanging in there.

2 Likes

Why do Blood Elves like salami so much?

Why is it every time I turn away from a dwarf they say “watch yer back?” :eyes:

Why are all the Tauren always expecting me?

1 Like

It’s a hidden racial. We’re all paranoid.

10 Likes

Why is the majority of Highmountain underground?

3 Likes

Eastern Kingdoms or Kalimdor Druid?

12 Likes

well, I don’t know that…AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

6 Likes

If an ancient falls in the forest and there’s no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?

When a druid or a rogue is stealthed and a mob turns toward them, is it questioning it’s sanity cause it thinks it sees a ghost or something?

3 Likes

You’ve never thought you saw something out of the corner of your eye, but when you turned to look it wasn’t there? It’s like that.

1 Like

Why are draenei such jerks? When I talk to them they all say “Die on your knees sucka.”

4 Likes

Why can’t Druids be Hunter pets?

If a forsaken is an undead and a death knight is an undead…does that make a forsaken death knight an unundead?

8 Likes

Underbog. There is a hunter boss that did LOL

No, no, you’ve got it all wrong. You’re supposed to “buy your niece a car”. The draenei are very big on being generous with your family.

7 Likes

This describes you guys so well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This. So much this.

1 Like

Why do people still think Anduin is sweet, saintly and pure?

Next time your lady-love disappears, go to a Stormwind City Guard and report her as missing. He knows what’s going on and will give it to you straight.
“The king’s on 'er”.

2 Likes

Oh this same note: how do rogues and druids stealth in the middle of open space and not get spotted? Even with all the tricks in their rogue bags or all the instincts of a stalking predator, any person with half a brain would be able to spot that sort of danger truffle shuffling its way across a literal desert or prairie from miles away?

What is it that a king must do anyways?

1 Like