Only a 800 conq cap this week?

What in the time gating is going on here? Short season, right? Valor is uncapped right? I’ve seen no lifer PvErs with almost fully upgraded PvE gear already.

Why do they do things like this? can we just make a bunch of complaints like PvErs do so they hotfix it with no cap ASAP.

39 Likes

noticed this too, seems like a mistake…

4 Likes

ya this needs to be hotfixed, like today. Remove the cap for this “experimental” season. You are just allowing people to get gear gapped by pure luck of RNG in weekly vault

14 Likes

come on blizzard you guys always poopin on PvP, it’s the end of the xpac why is there a conq cap and no boxes in a “experimental season”??? you know the PvP is gross, why are you doing this?

16 Likes

It’s an experimental season only for pve. The conq cap is so stupid lmao, at least should of given us 1200 more if they wanna keep it capped, 800 is just bad.

4 Likes

Missed you king

i want whatever these devs are smoking

7 Likes

Blizzard, remove the cap. you are not making anyone happy with capping conquest this season.

you are only ruining our fun. FUN POLICE. stop it.

1200 last week and only 800 this week? really?

7 Likes

How big of a difference is a duelist weapon? Nerf rogue

1 Like

I hate the way that the cap makes vault work early in the season. You really don’t want to spend multiple weeks of conq on a weapon because you might lottery one but you also want a weapon now. It also generally feels like a waste not taking PvE pieces if you do m+ too, because it is better ilevel than what you can get from the dungeon drops, and the pvp gear is just whatever your rank is, same as if you bought it. I feel like it makes a lot more sense to just remove the cap entirely since you can spam m+ for your pve drops anyway.

2 Likes

This is precisely why Blizzard curtails grind-behavior. You addicted apes don’t know anything else besides over consumption, as if this game is an opiod or candied delicacy that you need every last drop of (which is so ironic because of all the incessant hate that gets spewed about the game, yet the worst offenders continue to play it).

The cap doesn’t make you do anything. You fuel your own sense of FOMO. If Blizzard didn’t put a limit on things you min/max monkeys would play this game to death and then have the audacity to scream that the content is dry and there’s nothing left to do.

No one is forcing you to do anything. You can still push rating without running 15+ mythics, JFC. The culture that is “created” as a result of caps is a hell of a lot better and more sustainable than the culture that would exist without the caps.

14 Likes

i made a post about it on the general forums and some loser with 16k posts is trying to troll me PvE'rs valor uncapped yet PvPers only getting 800 conq weekly (up from 700) - #9 by Haavi-barthilas

2 Likes

Someone get holgena on the line and have him answer for this atrocity

2 Likes

needs to presplit the great vault for pve and pvp.

2 Likes

They didn’t curtail being able to spam run all of the m+ dungeons with no valor cap.

1 Like

This is ridiculous. Got a bunch of trinkets and capes I don’t use in the vault. They acknowledged the PvP gearing in SL is garbage and yet they still do this. Come on.

2 Likes

I’m loving this experimental season.

The cap is fine, though it should probably be a little higher, and honor/conquest gains need to be doubled at least.

If there were no cap, those of you with a one-class mind would spam your way to max gear immediately and the alt enjoyers are back to beating their undergeared heads against a 1600 bracket full of 311 dudes.

What really should’ve happened is they simply implement the Dragonflight gearing system. Everything is 311 in PvP, and your honor/conquest upgrades only improve your dragonslaying and/or world questing abilities.

Or if you still got drops from wins.

1 Like

800 cap sucks