One video shows how broken this game is

Quit making stupid posts then.

11 Likes

OP is either a vanilla denialist or a troll.

Lookin more like they’re a troll…

3 Likes

The OP ignored my nice little post debunking all the lies they’ve said in this thread and started saying “nobody wants to actually talk about the game”.

OP certainly doesn’t want to talk about the game when he’s presented with proof that he’s wrong, that’s for sure. 100% a troll.

7 Likes

The easiest change would be limiting who can open the tribute chest to only party members present for the kill. A better change would be to have the boss evade out if they leave the platform.

“clever use of game mechanics”. No, it’s abuse of oversights.

Yeah thats what I’m figuring, but some people just have weird brains willing to do mental gymnastics vs face the truth.

You are right OP…game looks like its 15 years old or something.

3 Likes

Why are you even still here?

Didn’t you unsub a month ago?

2 Likes

That hunter is really good.

You don’t log into classic to see what the community has in store for you? Sounds strange.

1 Like

But… Ravid… I love the new artificial lag.

On my rogue I can literally walk into melee range of a mob, aggro, then stealth+cheap shot without spending any time walking to said mob in stealth.

Groups get mad at me for face pulling until they realize somehow I just stealthed right next to the mob.

Isn’t it great?!

But vanish… vanish needs work.

1 Like

solo farmining dm: all has always been a thing.

These posts…lol.

You can tell nobody actually read the OP because no less than 5 people think this thread is a debate about whether or not hunters can solo farm DMN

3 Likes

Soloing dm tribute runs has been a thing since it released on vanilla. Nothing new there. Reporting bugs that existed in vanilla is just asking to get flamed because blizzard already stated they aren’t fixing those bugs.

And another one

1 Like

I’ve looked at the entire video. This is just my opinions.

• The Feign Death issue; I think, looks resolved. The hunter feigns death and is not attacked.

• The quickness of attack by the NPCs is subjective. Is this really a bug?

• How long that the dogs stayed in the same spot after the Feign Death. Don’t NPC stay for a small amount time before they reset?

Most of what I see is subjective timings and not necessary a bug.

1 Like

They did. Constantly. Bugs and glitches is part of the Classic experence. Just like launch day issues.

They really said they had no intention of fixing bugs? I’d like to read this.

I think everyone would like to see this

What part was stupid? I even timestamped the videos.

Isn’t that what you’re about? Low effort?

You do realize this post isn’t about solo farming DM, yes?

1 Like
1 Like