One video shows how broken this game is

It’s not just dire maul. I’ve noticed mobs just about everywhere stand around stupidly after I shoot them, as if they are slow in the head. When they do this, they give you more free time to open up on them.

None of this is a bug.

You don’t understand what Spell batching is, do you?

2 Likes

Right, like this Hunter vs World video @1:55, where you see the pet run up to a lvl 58 boss and then not even get proximity aggro, because it was wonky back then as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e43PgMMQtAw

What about DM:N? Here’s the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXE_RR5XzE8

Notice how at 6:40, the mobs just sit there as the pet walks right through them and don’t start doing anything until after the pet has hit the caster mob in the back?

Now, what about the part about the hyenas just sitting there and taking a small amount of time to reset after a Feign Death? The exact same thing happens at 10:00 in the video, though it’s a bit hard to see due to the footage being played at 4x speed.

Also vanilla-like, same thing happens in this video at 5:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ui6mf3lHSU

The last thing we need is people like you that have no clue what they’re talking about, crying “muh broken game” about things that are either:

• A: Known issues
  • B: Confirmed to not be a bug, and just as bad as it was in 2006

Please stick to ranting about things you actually have a clue about. There’s enough bugs and issues with Classic already from the game being ported from the BFA engine, there’s no need to try inventing more because Classic is just as bad and buggy as Vanilla was in 2006 on purpose.

21 Likes

Can you give me a source on this information please?

2 Likes

I thought he flounced?

Welcome back Rabid.

2 Likes

Just another example of spell batching being trash

Watch Ebbn perfectly lead his target with a nade and it whiff despite blowing up on top of the mage

You want to know whats funny about this thread? Its that on private servers, the numbers and values are so hilariously nerfed and inaccurate that a Hunter soloing Tribute is 20x easier… To the point of being able to do a full trib run in like 9 minutes

Look at that. Its hilariously easy on Private Servers, to the tune of dumping 100+ gold per hour into the economy on hunters not to mention killing the high end Health/Mana pot economy completely, now THAT’S broken. I find that so funny in a thread where the OP is crying about jank compared to private servers.

2 Likes

You know what’s funny about this thread?

None of it is about farming DMN

Artificial lag. Whatever you wanna call it.

That’s what blizzard calls it shrug

Aren’t you the prosecution?

6 Likes

I swear posters like this are Blizzard shill accounts. Like no joke. How do you even justify the logic that you shouldn’t want a product that you’ve invested time and money in to be properly supported? It’s actually mind blowing to see people say stuff like this.

6 Likes

Pet controls feel like I’m playing on 500 ms. I played a lock vanilla->. I can promise you pets are totally borked.

Usually it’s the defendant who’s getting attacked.

If you review my post history, all I do is get attacked.

The second post in this thread is an attack

I honestly don’t understand it either. Like I said in the third post, nobody wants to actually talk about the game.

They just want to land some snarky one-liner insulting the OP without presenting evidence or talking through their point. There’s no debate or theorycrafting.

People just want to collect their likes for their post and scurry away. It’s basically reddit.

God I miss the old forums

Pets are in a hilarious state right now. They should be cunning weapons, who provide utility in a moment’s notice.

Instead, it seems like someone nerfed their combat, pursuit, and pathing AI and then put them on powersaving mode.

And then put the pet command logic server in Siberia for good measure

You ever seen a pet chase someone? It’s like watching someone eat with chopsticks who’s never picked a pair up before.

Vanilla pets should get on your as s and stay on your as s like glue

2 Likes

Spell batching must be the reason my totems lag out randomly when I try to drop them and sometimes when I click on someone’s avatar to heal them, rather than their party/raid frame, the heal will cast onto me as if I had never selected anyone. The latter one happens A LOT.

You do realize we’ve been solo farming DM since OG vanilla, yes?

1 Like

…“My posts are hugely unpopular” is not the great claim of innocent victimhood you apparently think it is, but if you’re the defendant rather than either of the attorneys, why are you the one speaking to resting a case? You’ve heard that one who represents themself has a fool for a client, surely.

2 Likes

Oh I wasn’t aware you were actually serious.

You want to debate the intracacies of legal drama but not the actual issue at hand or the OP or the game we’re playing

Got it. Yeah I’m putting the trolls on a diet get back to me when you have something to add on topic

Why do you care? You already quit.

11 Likes

Oh boy, here we go again

1 Like

Shift and Gal I want you guys to meet Arino he’s joining your ranks as my fanclub of bumpers

Ah Aeriss I missed you there. A big welcome to you as well

Edit: shift your post is outdated that hunter bug report is up to 700 replies now be a doll and edit that for me your trolling is just getting sloppy

Also if you guys were true fans you would know my sub expiration date Im sure you’ll find it though I can feel the autism grinding away

2 Likes

Wheres my popcorn…

2 Likes