One month in, legion still not properly scaled

Thanks for the bumps on the thread. I’m glad to see you finally see the problem and are advocating for change in the system by bringing relevance to our topic. Good job Tupac!

3 Likes

LMAO.
I love it when those uneducated sorts ramble on.
I constantly see max level players farming old raids and dungeons when I hit the entrances…all day, any day, every day Im doing it there are other players there doing it to
This guy really should just stop talking lol

3 Likes

If they have not gotten any responses then yes, they are the minority regardless of how someone in the community might feel!

So if Blizz doesn’t respond to literally every single thread that has a relevant issue then it’s not a problem? :thinking:

Hm, you might be right. Link me your stat information so that I may peruse it.

Yes. Simply because you or a group of folks want one thing to be changed does not obligate Ion or the Dev team to come make those changes, remember there are millions of folks who play this game and GD is but an extremely small fraction of that population! This does not mean that all feedback is ignored as they do listen to player feedback but they’ve already addressed the scaling fix as something that they think is a good direction for the game!

They already nerfed old content in BFA and stated they fixed the scaling and it’s fine. It’s not that they haven’t gotten around to it. They are happy with it like this.

Exactly! This is the overall vision for legacy content according to Ion and the Dev team and folks want an answer when they have already answered, personally I think these changes are fantastic!

:eyes:

I don’t recall saying that.

They addressed Torghast too, then addressed it again. Things can be addressed more than once it turns out.

Like removing flying? :rofl:

1 Like

It probably is.

I’m hopeful that they will fix the issue, and that they’re aware of the problem, but it doesn’t feel any better in the moment until that’s done.

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.”

That really applies to this dude, rofl.

5 Likes

They broke the buff system for old content when they did the squish, and I’m guessing they cant or wont admit it because they dont know how to fix it without unbalancing current content in some way.

2 Likes

Well written! And I agree.

This makes the most sense to me. This is the first time they have done a level squish. I think they don’t know how to fix it. The first ilvl squish in 6.0 was just as bad (if not worse), and it took months to get everything right again.

The dev team’s statements about scaling seem carefully worded…not to say there’s nothing wrong, but to not admit any kind of fault.

Folks wanted scaling adjusted, then it was adjusted. Folks wanted a response, then they responded by saying that this is how it’s going to be! To me, this means they’ve already addressed this issue but folks don’t agree, which is OK but it also means that these issues are irrelevant and the current content will be the priority!

[Aura of Forum Tears] Tears flow from GD empowering you to strike down pleb mobs doing 9000% damage and applying the debuff ‘Salt Struck’.

Salt Struck: Any mob that dies with the salt struck debuff will turn into a pile of salt to fuel future GD threads

:+1:

1 Like

Will all the bugs still hitting SL and issues in the real world I would expect scaling to hit with the next patch.

:cookie:

2 Likes

And folks don’t like it so they are voicing their concerns :slight_smile:

copy and pastes to Tupacshekar’s opinion file

3 Likes

copy and pastes to already-addressed file.

the director doesnt farm for transmog so he doesnt know

3 Likes

Luckily things can be addressed more than once

:relieved:

3 Likes