One month in, legion still not properly scaled

It is old content. for those who are beyond it it shouldnt be challenging anymore.
Old is old. We run it for pets, mogs, mounts, etc. Get in, get out and get back to the current expansion.

4 Likes

Same, used to not have any problem with squishes, who cares what the numbers are as long as I can still do the same stuff :man_shrugging: but apparently it does matter what those numbers are :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s fine. Maybe, just maybe, we can farm them at the end of this expansion. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::heart:

Either old content matters or it doesn’t. If, as the dev team keeps saying, old content is irrelevant and doesn’t matter anymore, we should be able to solo it. If it DOES matter, and we have to group up to do it, then we should be able to get CURRENT rewards for doing so. They don’t get to have their cake and eat it too.

6 Likes

It’s going to allow it to be dead is what it’s going to do. All the way up until level 70 next xpac :unamused:

what was that all about, exactly?
I didnt honestly care enough to look much into it.
What was it related to?

1 Like

I agree completely.

absolutely agree.
if its going to eat up my game time pointlessly by being a ‘challenge’ then I should be getting something relevant to CURRENT content.

1 Like

This is not true! There are many in game communities forming around tackling the difficulty of older content as we type, this means that players already have accepted the changes and are adapting and moving forward!

Oh, I am excited for that moment. Ion’s reasoning of “you just need gear” yeah ok, let us get to 9.4 and gear doesn’t fix anything :rofl:
It will be another stream of Q_Q threads

3 Likes

Or even worse. It’ll be like the rest of Shadowlands right now, where the scaling is so whack that getting better geared actually makes the enemies hit harder. :joy:

4 Likes

Yep, but there doesn’t need to be 0 players doing something for it to be dead in wow. Just as there doesn’t need to be 0 players on a realm for it to be dead either.

Said copious amounts of profanity and decided to group up for what they should have been able to do on their own time.

Don’t feed Tupac, he’s been trolling these forums for weeks. His post activity goes from “unsubbing from SL” to defending it at every turn. Anyway, the old content scaling is really frustrating, but they don’t seem to have plans to address it anytime soon. I’m not sure what to do anymore. I’ve made tickets, posted bug complaints, posted in the bug complaint forum and here. Nothing! I see blue posts all the time, but never addressing these threads that get upwards of 1000+ posts :frowning:

4 Likes

This is conjecture at best whether or not these players enjoy or do not enjoy the changes, but the reality is that groups are forming and players are recognizing that this is how things are going to be so they are learning to adapt and grow as players!

This is because the transmog and mount community is a lot smaller then they’d like to believe. Most folks purchase a new expansion for new content, not old content so the new content will ALWAYS take more priority!

Ah don’t like getting hit with opinions huh :slight_smile:

This is conjecture at best whether or not these players have recognized this is how things are going to be

2 Likes

Anyone that transmogs or goes out to collect a mount is in the transmog and mount community. Do you really think that’s a small number of people?

Assumption

1 Like

Sorry but this is not conjecture when players are actively grouping up and learning how to deal with the new perfectly balanced scaling system, while these folks adapt, the folks on the forums will complain and both groups of folks have the right to do whatever they want!

which is getting annoying at this point.
I remember locking most of my characters at 115 or below in BFA once I realized my 120s were getting the crap stomped out of them until I got to maybe 330 ilvl.
This time around the character level seems to be almost ok…but the higher ilvl is getting me kicked around more.

Its that common core math they use, methinks

1 Like

So you know for a fact that

Otherwise it sounds like an opinion to me

Perfectly imbalanced

And we shall continue!

1 Like