One month in, legion still not properly scaled

Get ready he is typing a reply. Hands out cake and drinks for all.

Oh I so wish I could tell you what I called him but it upset him or the MVP so bad. and to be honest it wasn’t even a bad reply in my eyes but a very fitting one.

3 Likes

they usually do a final balance pass a couple months into the expansion and nerf all the drops/rewards.

At this point I just assume that the feedback we give goes directly into a shredder. There’s no way a Dev team should be ignoring feedback so hard unless that are purposely ignoring it.

You tell me Tupac, should the dev team be ignoring feedback and flipping the community the bird at the same time? Because that’s what they are doing.

8 Likes

Have you seen how off some of the other raids are? I am not even going into which ones still pay top gold not to mention dailies that still pay top gold cause I sure don’t want them nerfed.

To me the sad thing is their purposefully not enabling the Legacy buff nor bringing the drop levels up to current ilvl so lvl 60’s cannot farm Legacy content or benefit from it. They know a very large majority would get to 60, then do just that and ignore everything SL entirely.

4 Likes

I don’t usually jump on the complaint train about most things, but I completely agree that scaling for legion needs to be better. You’re absolutely correct… As a casual player who doesn’t do mythic+ or raids, one of my favorite things to do is complete transmog sets. It’s super frustrating to see all these minor tweaks and fixes for current content, when I’m sure there are just as many folks waiting for this.

9 Likes

Ion and the Dev team are NOT entitled to follow any one player or groups wishes for how the game should run! Our only contribution to the vision is paying a monthly subscription and purchasing THEIR game, so it’s up to them to decide how things should run and if players give feedback then it will be considered but ultimately we must play by their rules and plan for where they want to take the game!

1 Like

Yup, it’s the reason that once I’m done with the weeklies Iog out and go play a different game. One of the joys of leveling up is going back to old content that I either missed, didn’t complete at the time to gather stuff I couldn’t get back then, the current “Scaling” however makes that anyway from tedious to imposible in some circumstances.

I do hope they get it fixed before content droughts start to hit or else I’m out, I’ve stuck out content droughts solely to go back and farm for stuff I want on different alts but now ooof, I’m not going to form a raid team to go do old meaningless content on different alts.

9 Likes

You’re such a kiss a** it’s not even funny…

10 Likes

all you need to know about the new Developers is from the outburst the one developer had about the ugly shadow form for priest. He said don’t like it? Leave and un install. the team now is beating a dead horse of the great content the original developers had since this new group is lacking especially the writing team
Art and Music top notch the rest are doing the see no players, hear no players, ignore all players.

5 Likes

The fact that this scaling was done on purpose shows how little faith they had in the expansion. Go out of there way to ruin old content to funnel everyone into Shadowlands and keep them there.

9 Likes

heh…good luck with that.
My ex wife used to try the controlling crap. Trying to force me to live in ways I didnt want to live. Trying to irritate me in a daily basis.
Thats why shes the ex now.
Blizzard will do well to not try to force players in an OPEN WORLD GAME to run the gauntlet.
Either this is a game of mazes and we are pulled thru it by a nose ring…or they are going to allow us to play how we ENJOY playing.
The latter will keep me playing
The former will put them in the same category as my ex…entirely out of my life.

9 Likes

Sorry but I see nothing wrong with what Ion or the Dev team have said! This is not an outburst either, rather a very intelligent observation. If folks do not like the direction of the game which seemingly they don’t, they have the option to not support it. I don’t see anything wrong with that! Remember, not everything is for everyone and that’s OK!

This NEEDS to get addressed.

10 Likes

Ion and dev team: “You don’t like the direction we are taking the game? You can just f*** off and uninstall. Or leave feedback! Hahahah we kid! We don’t give a s*** about feedback!”

Very intelligent observations indeed.

15 Likes

Do not bother with Tupac, He is nothing more than a shill or troll or maybe its Ion. Either way watch what you say. He has mod friends it seems, as I have had two vacations over someone’s little feelings being hurt. And since we live in a weak society where words hurt so much, Best to just not hurt any snowflakes.

No snowflakes were hurt during this post (That I am aware of :slight_smile:)

13 Likes

What Ion and the Dev team are simply saying is that no one is forcing anyone to subscribe or follow the vision of WoW! This scaling fix for example is currently in the system and is here to stay! If you do not like this, you may complain or leave feedback but both of these are not guaranteed to change anything!

YOU TOO. I found that out last week when I told him why I put him and the other on ignore.

3 Likes

What they are saying is that they don’t care about the player base, and they don’t care about the feedback. If you think either of those two things are a completely ok practice then you are part of the problem.

Lying isn’t ok and you should not be ok with agreeing with them about the lying like you are.

I’m expecting the “But it is ok for the dev team to lie, for it is there game and it is there vision” BS reply…

4 Likes

Yeah he seems off a bit. He can say all he does and nothing happens, We call him out and get a vacation? I am no betting man, but if I was… Either he is part of blizz or he is brown nosing so well they got his back now. Either way he and the mods defending him are pathetic.

13 Likes