One month in, legion still not properly scaled

do casuals think that shadowlands raiders actually care about how hard legion is?

the doom posters in this one are putting out some quality content.

And players like you will be the end of this game.

Raiders have never fed this game. Casual subs keep it afloat.

4 Likes

You clearly misunderstood what I’m saying.

Stop putting the most trivial things on the greatest platform. I have plenty of friends that play casually and they wouldn’t lock arms with you on this.

I know quite a lot of them that do … heck im technically a raider , and i do care ?
Its not like having a weekly routine of old content to do is excluded to those who raids or exclusive to the casuals …

So while sure it isnt the end of the world , something should be done about it sooner rather than later . A good xmog is a 5% dps increase for raiders :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Define “Shadowlands raiders”. My definition is “anyone who regularly participates in Shadowlands raids on Normal or higher”, although I have a dim view of LFR and don’t consider those guys “raiders” since LFR is quite literally made for casuals.

Anyways, going by my definition of “Shadowlands raiders”, the answer is a resounding yes because I’m one of them.

How is this still not fixed what is Blizzard doing???

2 Likes

WoRkS aS InTeNdEd

2 Likes

Ions new years resolution… do nothing and count his cash.

Everything is as he intends for this hamster wheel of WQ, Torghast, por loot drop rates, anima grind…

3 Likes

pretty sure the developers aren’t in charge of accounting…

Not that I agree with him but he doesn’t need to be in charge of accounting to do stuff not in the interest of what’s best for the game but what will make numbers look good.
Good looking numbers = valuable employee = raise = counting cash

1 Like

but uhm…developers aren’t the ones handling the cash or counting it. accountants do that.

Ah you think he means the profits from players paying Blizz and not the money he gets for causing those profits to happen.

it’s a miniscule amount compared to what the executives earn. do you know how much the cost of living is in california?

1 Like

Another day and still not a single blue post since 22 Dec.

Silence totally makes things better and keeps your subs.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, Blizzard made sure that pet battles in CN were nerfed. Because that’s more important than breaking most of the game.

3 Likes

Time played metric pandemic strikes again.

Blizzard let me say -fun- creates more time played for players. The funner something is the more someone will play something. Do you understand this logic?

Making it unfun will have the opposite effect and will cause people to QUIT. You want your time played metrics to go up then make the game fun.

scaling is not working as intended. This needs repairs. Let people solo old content for Transmog please. :wrench: :wrench: :hammer: :hammer:

5 Likes

According to Mr. Ion, scaling is indeed working as intended…

You are what, ilvl 210+ Blood DK tank? Yeah, you’re geared enough to survive, happy you. You have the mitigation that and healing that other specs do not or will not have. A mage at the same ilvl would be dust.

3 Likes

What confused me was I put zero effort into survival. About a third of the damage legitimately missed me.
But some how the passive healing I was doing was enough to keep me above the small amount damage I was taking.
Either way, the Heart of Azerite seems to be the key.
Adds a TON of health and some very powerful additions to the class!
You can even put old azerite gear on too if you have strong synergies.

It used to be that 20 levels made all the difference; gear didn’t enter into it.

You shouldn’t have to use last expansion’s borrowed power to roflstomp things 2 expansions old. 20 levels BEFORE the squish were all you needed. Heck, 10 levels were sufficient to do normal 5-mans easily.

I think the squish messed a bunch of numbers up, and the “working as intended” line is a cop-out by some folks at Blizzard who don’t want to admit they borked it and are trying to get out of fixing it.

They promised no change to relative player power. They need to keep that promise.

8 Likes