One month in, legion still not properly scaled

Right, that would just be because of mechanic conflicts though right?
This discussion started talking about scaling and damage, I thought.

is that no longer the case?

What’s the quickest way to level my battle pets?

Ion and his dirty lawyer ways can get a different job because he’s ruining this game. I can’t even fall back on enjoying the lore anymore because it’s so f.o.s.

4 Likes

I wish I knew…people are saying stuff scales past 50 and has MUCH more health as a level 60. But from my experience tonight in Siege of Boralus heroic, that’s not the case. The 60’s saw things with the same amount of health my 50 did, and they tore through it.

Is it just Mechagon and N’zoth invasion mobs that are havings issues? Or is this information outdated and stuff has been fixed?

But the game is fine?

1 Like

In my experience I actually went to solo some bosses in LFR Antorus on a ilvl 160 priest and even though the bosses didn’t do much damage to me, It took me like 5 minutes or so each to kill each boss, it just felt bizarre. Like 20k dps but it was so slow, it doesn’t feel right.

1 Like

It’s subjective and you know it, Santa.

I have not looked into anything BFA related. Only focused on Legion atm, as this was the topic here.

Okay, but it is right though, correct?
Or are you saying that 20k damage per second, times however many seconds you fought the boss did not equal the damage required to kill the boss?

I’m not sure how much health the bosses actually have, a few million which is the same as most raids right? But in other raids (like Wod) it takes like 5 seconds to kill the boss but in legion it takes several minutes. I probably don’t know enough about how this works but that’s just my experience

thats what swtor did and ppl liked it the only thing they failed at was telling us they wouldn’t be doing new raids. now they are but too little too late a year and a half of no new raids was awful.

really all of that old content would be better off with groups of players doing them not solos or duos

Got it. Ya I wanted to be sure to provide the actual facts about the situation here, which was something I was encouraging everyone to do, as many were suggesting something was numerically wrong here.

From what I have seen, that is not the case.

The two level 60’s I did Siege of Boralus with said there WERE scaling issues, even recently, that were causing all kinds of problems for 50’s and 60’s in old content, but that they have been corrected, and neither of them have had any problems. They said Legion stuff is a cakewalk, and they’ve even been able to solo some BFA stuff (there is no solo queue for BFA LFR’s yet, I assume that’s coming in 9.1).

The common “hot spots” I’m seeing people saying recetnly there are scaling issues with are Nazjatar, Mechagon, and the N’Zoth invasion mobs. I don’t know if there are still issues there or if it’s been fixed, though.

I want to see them cakewalk M Antorus

What part are you having trouble with? You think it would be significantly different than my results in Mythic Tomb?

Been hitting that eggnog hard huh lol

I only looked at one of your fights, as a Blood DK :slight_smile:

I wonder how well I’d do as a tank, I hadn’t tried that :thinking: I’d like to be able to do it on more than just a tank class though. Since I play every class that’d be pretty fun

Can’t imagine why it would be different on a non-tank.
Most of the damage was literally missing me.
You are suggesting this is not normal for a DPS?
That it has something to do with tank specs specifically?

Lemme run out to check! Maybe it changed and no one noticed :open_mouth:

The melee on that boss is what destroys

https://i.postimg.cc/fWJ6vk1p/image.png

I would assume as a tank white damage is irrelevant

2 Likes