One month in, legion still not properly scaled

Yep! I used it for the first time on Tupac as well. Click on their icon, then go to view activity, in the top right corner there is a “normal” button. If you click that you can choose to ignore them!
Edit: Gave the wrong info first, sorry!

3 Likes

It’s “View Activity” and not “View Profile” :wink:

I know, it doesn’t make much sense, but whatever.

1 Like

TY! My fault :stuck_out_tongue:

If only. That poster is the single reason why I wish we could ignore people on these forums.

1 Like

You can. See above.

1 Like

The scaling should affect Legion raids. The way it’s always been is that when content is not “new” for anyone (aka those with or without the new xpac), then it’s clearable solo by the people on the newest xpac. Legion now meets that criteria with Shadowlands release (new content for those that don’t buy xpacs is BFA) and should receive scaling so that it can be soloed by people doing Shadowlands.

1 Like

My god, I wish I had found that forever ago. Thanks m8.

1 Like

You don’t have enough time in this game to have a valid opinion.

What you just said is absolutely the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen on these forums, and represents no single person’s ideal game… not even your own you troll.

2 Likes

I think its more than a brown nose. I think the dude might have removed his lower jaw, and surgically attached his esophagus to someone’s booty hole. He’s sucking down the brownie mix hard.

4 Likes

Remind me not to re-watch “Human Centipede”.

Sorry but all I said was the truth! This system is here to stay for good, and we should support Ion’s and the Dev team’s vision instead of resisting it!

I see what you’re doing. You’re getting the community worked up so that we get even louder and hopefully improve our chances of seeing change.

3 Likes

You’re implying the system needs a change when it’s already working as intended!

I mean what they did is blatantly obvious… and hilarious… see blizz has gone and pulled a “darth Vader on cloud city”… which basically means they altered the deal… just pray they don’t alter it further.

Yes that’s what we all want to do, look for a group for irrelevant raids. Give me a break, it’s hard enough to find a group for relevant stuff.

Let’s just remind the player base even more of how many people are quitting this game.

Makes perfect sense.

Just throwing my support here. Really want this fixed, or changed if it’s intended.

4 Likes

You think but don’t know

A quote a friend said to me years ago

“Just because it’s not against the law doesn’t make it right”

Have you MET Ion?

2 Likes

I’ve seen people say that he’s made comments that suggest he hates transmogs, thinks older content shouldn’t be easier, etc, although I haven’t read any of that myself. I hope that part isn’t true.

You ran the risk of dying on Mythic Archimonde if you couldn’t beat his timer before he just threw you off the platform. Low gear made that much more difficult depending on your class-spec.

2 Likes