Once More with Feeling: Premades vs PUGs

So you are just terrified of fighting anothter premade.

How can this discussion be taken seriously when you constantly fall back to this one particular statement?

Next you’ll mention free hand outs.

Because people advocating for premades fighting pugs and cower when faced with the prospect of fighting other premades.

nope, I am not. I am “terrified” by the impact to ranking system and overall spirit of the game.

1 Like

what you also don’t understand is that currently premades are facing premades 9 out 10 time.

1 Like

The premade groups would probably not be as interested in queuing as a premade if they knew they couldn’t get easy honor. Premades love steam rolling PUG’s! It inflates their ego and makes them feel super powerful. Quick and fast honor is the name of the game for premades. Take that away or make it actually harder for premades because they would be stuck playing other premades, and you restore the balance of BG’s… it worked for AV right?

Of course players wouldn’t be interested if a basic part of ranking from vanilla was changed on it’s head. When you came into classic, what exactly did you expect?

They changed AV. I would love #nochanges to be a reality but when they put in cross realm PvP from the start, ya, that ruined the vanilla experience right there.

1 Like

No you are terrified of other premades because you just want easy wins.

So then there should be no problem just matching premades with other premades.

1 Like

I saw the title of this thread and was immediately brought to nostalgia over one of my favorite Buffy the vampire slayer episodes :sob:

You mean they fixed a few exploits? Premades aren’t exploits.

Cross realm BGs were in fact, in vanilla.

there is. premades are facing premades right now.

Cross realm PvP came towards the tail end of Vanilla. If you look at the overall time period in which battlegrounds existed during vanilla, most of that time was server specific only PvP.

unpopular opinion: premades don’t want to play against other premades.

1 Like

Yep, and actively avoiding other premades.

Yes but Blizzard announced with Classic that they would be restoring 1.12 build. Again, I will ask you, why did you expect anything else?

So why did blizzard change other queuing mechanics?

There is a problem. It allows pugs to get efficient honor per hour, which is your agenda in the first place.

Premades are facing other premades. The best premades rank up more quickly. The pugs lose to everyone and don’t rank. That is how it should be.

Now put a better product on the field if you want honor or, if you don’t, stop complaining.

Yet premades face other premades almost always during battleground weekends. What premades don’t want is pugs being able to rank by putting the worst, most uncoordinated and unskilled teams possible on the field.