Once More with Feeling: Premades vs PUGs

I called him out on this also, and now he has withdrawn his post lol.

thats how it was and thats how it iwll be , want fixes?
go to retail or quit until maybe classic TBC

1 Like

Play in the morning or play whatever isn’t Bonus honor if you want to avoid premades. Or just get a couple friends together and make your games competitive. Stop trying to change the game because you refuse to put in the effort othe people are to get some the best gear in the game. Next phase that gear won’t be nearly as good and there will be fewer premades.

1 Like

Premades were not this prevalent in vanilla :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so, players choose to premade. why do you people always want to ruin social aspects of the game?

Yeah it’s ridicoulous people who premade want to kill the pug community.

there isn’t such a thing as pug community by definition of it

Why are you this bent out of shape for a comment I deleted myself? That comment was protesting spam, as there are already multiple threads available at the top of the forums.

I deleted it because at least this one didn’t start with a passive aggressive tone or insults. It has a better chance of handling discussion but it doesn’t excuse resetting the discussion every few days.

but they existed
what changed isnt the game , is the comunity

Exactly, So why are pugs being matched with premades?

Changes such as this aren’t a simple matter, it can change the honor system drastically. I prefer to keep this version of classic as close to vanilla as possible, which many of us came into this game expecting.

I’m sorry that for whatever reason you expected something else. It’s not personal and it’s far from trolling.

Right, and just like blizzard has changed other queuing issues that technically existed in vanilla but weren’t an issue why not also address premades?

because this is how mmo works. it is not esport, there is no competition or anything. everyone play together.
naturally, more dedicated players have advantages.

we were asking for this, for the game where investments matter. got to retail!

1 Like

I really doubt that the changing it to premades vs premades and pugs vs pugs will have any impact on who is getting rank 10+.

because premades are not abusing anything but just play the game as designed?
to date blizzard was addressing queuing exploits, which is not what you are asking.

But BG’s have had a queueing system from day one of WoW. It has nothing to do with esports it has to with pug vs premades are just matches that shouldn’t exist in any system.

You just seem really desparate to defend your free honor from beating pugs.

1 Like

it will. the fact you don’t understand this tells how far are you from ranking, hence shouldn’t have any opinion.

who defines that?

So please explain.

I don’t care, so your accusations are false. but yes, I do want to keep the game which gives advantages to organized people investing in the game.

1 Like