Once again, punishes casual players!

What if I told you about this golden carrot (assume you want carrots)
And this carrot is free to you
But there is a stick. and the carrot is attached to a string and I’m holding this stick.
And I’ll give you this free carrot after a long and grueling process by the end of which you’ll have gotten many other wonderful carrots along the way.

I’m sure you’ve done high keys and have experience to back up your claim.

I like the idea of hard work paying off. Doing harder content should award better rewards. People put in more work and they get better rewards because of it. I may be a casual player, but I still respect that effort = reward.

And that’s totally fine, but you don’t need heroic raid gear to do this. The covenant gear is more than generous enough.

4 Likes

There is no higher authority in raiding than them. If the raid leader and main strategist of the best guild in world says composition doesn’t matter, it doesn’t matter

1 Like

Have you ever had your hands and arms bleeding and calloused? You get home from work and take your sweaty feet out of your boots and feel your sore body. That’s a direct result from hard work. Hard work In a video game? C’mon what Is this argument. It’s a strange one.

9 Likes

Yes, it wasn’t all that interesting. Boring to be frank. Tedious even. I’m not big on speed running anyways.

Why does that matter? What I have has zero impact on what you have or what you do.
Just because a casual player could get 235 stuff from world quests does nothing to what you do or why you do it.

14 Likes

There is a difference between a person being paid to raid for a living and one that is not. I wouldn’t look into limit that much, specially with their reputation.

+15s are easily harder than at least the first 8 heroic bosses. I’m not sure why people who don’t do M+ are so obsessed with trivializing its difficulty level.

1 Like

Very interesting that a guy with neither AotC nor KSM is commenting on the difficulty level of either one.

1 Like

I don’t post on my main, sorry if that bothers you.

Would you not agree that people who do harder content deserve better rewards than people who do not?

If someone is doing only LFR and world quests, and another person is doing mythic raiding and +17 keys, is the second person not inherently working harder?

I’m sure you would have no problems posting on your main that has completed this content then, right?

If the easiest content and the hardest content give the same rewards, why would anyone do the hardest content?

Harder things need to have better rewards because they are more difficult.

1 Like

Nah, there would be no point.

Greatbrae isant that geared either. nor has done any dungeons

Achievements are account-wide, big fella, nice try though. I guess this is the part where you pretend you pay for two separate accounts.

Cool, so you’re talking out of your :horse:

Good to know.

1 Like

I pugged KSM as an Enhance Shaman. I put in the work to literally spam keys, failing time after time. I have a decent IO now and I consider myself casual.

Try harder or cry more. Just saying its hard isnt a reason to blame the game.

Such is life.

1 Like

lol ok, let me know when your worth anything with that speed running troll gear.

not really, but keep going troll :smiley:

And there it is lmao.

People prove that you’re blowing hot air and you go for the insult.

What a wonderful life you must live to have to lie on a video game forum.

2 Likes

yes because IO is the end all be all on skill, good try.