Once again asking for Era to get repeatable turn ins for World Buffs

LOL NO, it really is not.

1 Like

best version was whatever gave us Glad Stance. I will forever cope for Glad Stance. My beloved. My Muse.

No, of course not. Did you read the OP and the OPs replies? Its because the whole community has been asking for this very thing for a very long time. Its because SoD like repeatable buffs in Era would aid in the games longevity and provide veteran players with incentives for doing that content. Dont forget those new players!

Ort isn’t making a thoroughly entitled and personal request, he cares about Era and its inhabitants, which is probably why he selflessly elected himself to speak on our behalf. Ort is gonna save Era and its just a coincidence it will benefit Ort.

Oh so it is entitlement. Thanks for clearing that up.

just because glad stance was a neat idea, does not make WoD any good.

WoD Sucked, but glad stance: the game for the one patch cycle we had it was a dragon i’ll forever chase.

The trade off was the rest of the game sucked tho…

however I think they have Glad Stance in SoD so you could likely go play that there.

This forum is home to people who would disagree. They mostly play that super classic wow expansion called Cataclysm though.

Not nostalgic for your old garrison I take it?

I Ain’t Reading All That

I’m happy for u tho

Or sorry that happened

/puke

I’m glad that this didn’t sneak through too, even though more minor changes seem to have and that is not good either, but at least Blizzard figured out from the last time to not slip this in.

I also agree with some others and think the seasons should be on their own clients and I even wish that Era would be rolled back to what it originally was.

1 Like

Same here. Era is awesome if the devs just stop poking and prodding it.

The game doesn’t need anything new, it just needs to be working stable without bugs and version changes. The crowd is already there.

1 Like

Encore and Valkyrie players back on the forums to change everything for everyone. 2 parse guilds who abuse and make people quit the game trying to argue longevity through laziness, Shockers.

2 Likes

Oh okay. Fair enough

Imagine making completely baseless accusations about people you don’t know.

Couldn’t be me.

Also, the hyperbole here doesn’t help your case.

I have ex-encore members as real ID friends. When multiple people speak of a toxic terrible environment, I’m pretty confident making that connection. Also you responded to someone in another thread by saying you wanted to put them head first in a woodchipper, so you’ve really proven your own.

This would probably exist on Era right now, if not for the crybabies who whined about Stormrend and Druids wearing polearms

Sucks for the people who care about Era

LOL.

Good one.

5 Likes

This got me to lol

People trying to change era thinking they care about it more than people trying to preserve era.

5 Likes

The buff is just a nice bonus. You can play without it.

1 Like