On forum, Classic characters being pulled from wrong game version

I’m not sure if this is the place for this question, but now most of the classic characters listed for myself in the character selection here on the forums are being pulled from “WoW Classic” and not “Wrath of the Lich King Classic”.
Example: this character is showing as a level 30 male human instead of level 74 female human.
The characters in question are on Bloodsail Buccaneers. Of the characters high enough level to post, only “Grivlam” and “Kanthalis” seem to be showing the correct versions, while 6 others are incorrect: Limhinduin, Larrilold, Pharazon, Zappi, Lunedain, Phrita, and Gorendil. I’ve tested with 3 browsers on PC and 2 on mobile and re-logged multiple times.

Will this ever be fixed? I want to bring this up again because

1. it’s still the way it was before except for only 1 character (Larrilold on Bloodsail Buccaneers) because the other characters got purged from wow classic era I guess because cloning had been removed
  2. I have one huge concern: since the forum does not seem to differentiated between Classic Era and WotLK classic characters, and now that I’ve lost this particular character’s name in classic era (Pharazon on Bloodsail Buccaneers) because of the purged names from the ones I didn’t clone, yet obviously still have the wrath version…if whoever got that name desides to start posting as their classic era Pharazon-Bloodsail-Buccaneers on the forum, does that mean their character will overwrite and take precedence over this one here on the forum even though it pre-dates their new character?

Can classic era characters please be given a separate forum profile from WotLK Classic characters so that this is not even a possible issue…this is really something we as players should not be having to be worrying about…