OMG WOW look at the new druid mage tower reskin

This.

As somebody who mained a bear tank for 14 years, one of the things said by a lot of long-time bear tanks during Legion was that if you saw somebody in the Furbolg form, it was either an alt, or a FOTM reroller.

Because actual bear tanks want to look like, well, bears.

(And my raid team still complains that I switched from easy-to-see huge neon bear to this tiny little mouse monk.)

1 Like

Fine

Because druids were always the exception

You can’t show off your new recolor set from mage tower like the other classes can because you’re in an animal form but you can with the unique druid forms

If they actually brought back my ashbringer mage tower skin and recolored it, I’d be angry

It’s fair for druids

Not fair for anyone else

Because sparkle cat wasn’t a unique model with unique animations. It’s a plain regular cat with 80s glitter. The more unique cat form was your hidden appearance.

1 Like

How does this not contradict with feral druids who don’t get anything then? You’re saying the recolored armor set isn’t good enough for them because they’re in another form
 Cat druids tho?

This was already answered by Blizz: cat form wasn’t unique. It’s just the same cat model. The werebear form was completely unique with unique animations. Feral’s more unique form was their hidden appearance.

Feral druid forms, mage tower or not. Share the same skeleton model

The werebear druid form is an actual unique form because it’s a werebear, the other artifact guardian druid skins and the regular bear forms share the same bear skeleton

That’s the difference you fail to understand

I’m very excited for the new Werebear, I fully intend to learn how to play it (I have never done so) so that I can earn this skin. I love the old one and always sad I missed out since I didn’t start until BFA.

That said my main gas and always will be Feral and I’m very sad that we dont get any new recolors of Sparkle Kitty. I understand that Werebear was an entirely unique form, but Cat too has so few forms available it would be nice to have one more.

I really hope they consider adding on, if they haven’t already.

Eh, I prefer the nightmare PvP bears by far, but a change of pace is also enjoyable. I skipped legion, so this works out well for me.

The Nightmare bears are fine too.

Any bear is fine.

Furbolg? Not so much.

Clark, I guarantee you. No one fails to understand anything.

Repeating “it’s not a unique rig” doesn’t really answer the question. You say it’s fair for guardians because the recolored armor can’t really be shown off because “forms”
 But can’t that exact same argument be applied to feral too? Do they not deserve something simply because they can’t show off their armor too?

I say, they should’ve stuck werebear somewhere else. And not exacerbated this MT appearance problem by adding a trickle of “recolor”. They could’ve done a SL themed one and stuck it in the raid or Torghast.

You’ve been a strong proponent against MT appearances coming back, but finding some way to justify this one just seems silly. They threw some green lights on it and stuck it back in the MT. They knew what they were doing with this. What drama it would cause.

Thanks, I’m aware. We all are. Wasn’t really the point I was responding to though.

It’s not

Druids can’t show off their armor due to druid forms

The werebear is unique and doesn’t exist elsewhere

It makes sense to being that one back because you have many other cat forms to pick and choose

The werebear model coming back in general is justified

No because there was no unique cat skeleton model during Legion

Lol, ok. /10

Nope.

Base cat form for Legion druids:

Sparkle cat from MT:

Same model. Just recolored with 80s glitter. :point_up:

Now here’s the hidden appearance, which is actually slightly reskinned:

Now let’s look at bear form.

Base Legion bear form:

Yep. It’s a bear.

MT bear form:

Not so much anywhere near the regular rig at all.

The ONLY reason the bear got its own form for this new TW MT, is because it’s a completely unique rig.

1 Like

Somebody artistic should do a mock-up.

1 Like

You can ignore what I say but it’s the truth

The only way feral druids would had their own special skin is if Blizzard made a “Saberon” like cat form for feral druid like this one

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749338020565483613/887796559725621328/Saberon_BotSL.jpg

So unless you can show me a feral druid skin that stands on two legs like these Saberon do, somewhere in legion, feral druids don’t get one

Ahh, it’s lost on both of you. Never mind.

I think it’s you that doesn’t understand the cat form isn’t unique

We had one.

cries in no Shirvallah glyph

2 Likes