OMG WOW look at the new druid mage tower reskin

Lol, yes. You got me!

Put some flappy wings on that and make it a Demon Hunter. A bulked up Demon Hunter.

Like it.
It’s different enough from the og to tell at a glance who got the welfare form.

I want a new :cat2: form. Felkitty

1 Like

Now bring recolors of all the weapons!

New feral kitty skin from mage tower

1 Like

People like you must be truly miserable individuals in life. I dare you to try and do that. I also hope you then reap the punishment that comes with harassing people. I say that only since you were also stupid enough to explain what your purpose behind it was for on the forums. Intent is a big factor for most GMs when reviewing tickets.

It’s not a welfare form if the difficulty is equivalent to what others had to endure to receive the original forms. Plus given the fact that out gearing the stuff is going to be impossible, I’d say the original forms are probably going to be more “welfare” than this new Fel-Werebear. Neither is a correct assessment. If you put in the work, you earned it. It wasn’t given to you.

Calling it welfare is both insulting and a blatantly false claim.

IMHO folks should be glad Blizzard didn’t make the original forms available again, as they did Classic Grand Marshal gear. I swear it’s sad when you see people that can’t just be happy about the form, and instead have to try and sneer at people who get the new version; as if they were better or something.

They aren’t.

No, what it says is merely this - this person earned the appearance when it was current and this person earned that appearance through TW. Doesn’t say anything more than that. How could it?

1 Like

blizz just forgets shams in the dps department as well as some awesome new wolf look thanks blizz.

It would have looked good on a Nightborne/Felborne Druid/Botanist. I am excited to try it out
 just gotta figure out how to get my guardian druid back to a good place. Druids still have 4 specs, with the covenants each giving 3 soulbinds : /

Exactly!

I find it fascinating how people use the fact that the werebear is more unique as an argument to adding it back, while at the same time advocating to NOT add the other MT appearences, shouldn’t it be the other way around if you are trying to use this horrible logic?

If they add one they need to add all, simple as that.

I believe my position was to advocate for its return in another challenge, along with more druid forms. That’s pretty much been my stance all along, or if they were gonna give artefact appearances for the MT TW then do recolors of all of them.

If Luuni reads this, you’ll see I’m trying to deliberately remove the extra U but now it shows as a typo on my Canuck screen :stuck_out_tongue:

Blizz is in full on appeasement mode atm.
If they do make it equivalent you would be correct.
They won’t.

I need to borrow the DeLorean from you when you are done with it. I need to go back in time and get myself several copies of Action Comics #1, as well as several Honus Wagner Baseball Cards.