OMG WOW look at the new druid mage tower reskin

It’s something, alright.

I don’t know if ‘beautiful’ is how I’d describe it.

It annoys me that green is health/nature as well as fel. There should be nothing not druidic about a green bear, but when I see it I think corruption and “dh bear” nonsense.

1 Like

In “alternate fates” an AU created in HotS for the nelves. Malfurion is the betrayer and he is sort of a DH druid.

No weapons :). I’m actually happy about the werebear. I’ll get it on my druid

2 Likes

I don’t understand how adding recolors of other MT appearances would “diminish” the achievements for others, but somehow adding a recolor of arguably the most unique appearances doesn’t? How does that even make logical sense at all…

I’m baffled by this decision, to be honest. If the most unique MT skin isn’t devalued by adding a new recolor, why aren’t we adding others? Especially since the others are far less unique…

So weird.

5 Likes

Well honestly while I 100% agree with you, I think it’s a bit of a different story for the Druids since they spend 90% of their time in various different forms and not seeing their transmog.

Though that also begs the question as to why there’s no Felcat.

Screw it just make reskins of all the artifacts. Why not? Just keep the original color variants locked, like the White Werebear for instance, but add the new fel variants and allow us to unlock the other 3. I think that’s fair.

1 Like

RIGHT.

I’m stoked. I was praying to the WoW gods that maybe they’d still award the Druid forms, but this was very unexpected. It’s sad that there’s still no disco kitty, but I’m gonna be all over that bear form. pumped :grimacing:

The ONLY thing worth while from this mage tower is the dr00d form. Dumb recolored sets for the rest of the classes is down right bad. Not worth the time. Ill do the bear form, but thats it.

I am guessing they know this and will make the bear fight incredibly difficult.

Good luck spreading your filthy toxicity with the spit emote removed!

1 Like

I mean, I’m gonna use it. And I’ll use the OG werebear too? I assume once I unlock it, the glyph of chameleon will use that skin sometimes.

NOW, everyone that’s been ASKING FOR THIS FOR FOUR YEARS, and even if you don’t play a druid now: Get the werebear when it is available so this doesn’t need to happen again?

I mean, if it’s tied to Timewalking, I’m assuming the door on this isn’t likely to close, but… better safe than sorry, I suppose.

1 Like

lol. i put asterisk in a cuss word while expressing excitement for the new skin. its flagged. its just words people lol.

I get what you mean. If anything, I’m anticipating in the future there might be a hiccup with the schedule and we’ll see like 6 months go by without a Legion TW, and people will get up in arms about it because they ‘hadn’t gotten a fair chance’.

2 Likes

Looks cool. It’ll make a nice addition to the collection of werebear forms my druid currently doesn’t use lol.

I do love it, but I don’t like that just Guardian Druids get a variant of their mage tower appearance. I’d be fine with it if all specs got a variant of their mage tower appearance. But as of now, this pretty much sucks for non-guardian druids.

3 Likes

As on here and twitter its pretty obvious there is more hype for a mage tower reskin than the tier 20 recolors. Its dumb they are not adding in other MT recolors.

Where the is the FelCat form?

1 Like

Fair. Maybe they decide to implement some new raid or something, extend one of the other TW sections overwriting Legion, and there’s your hiccup.

It could happen.

1 Like

You’ve been a strong proponent for NOT bringing MT artifacts coming back. How does this make you feel? Blizz says they don’t want to devalue the MT appearances, but here they are, devaluing the most unique skin. They could’ve added a werebear skin appearance literally anywhere else in the game, but they chose to stick it right back into the MT.

I assume you’re not happy with this addition, Clark?

TBH the recolours were datamined before, the bear was just shown today.