OMG WOW look at the new druid mage tower reskin

Theyre adding armor sets for every class.

Says in their post, you need to clear the tower as a druid, thats it.

/spit on everyone who uses it.

3 Likes

OMG, are they doing what Iā€™ve championed for all this time, to do shadowlands recolors !? Gimme gimme gimme.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t a fel cat be awesome?

4 Likes

LOL thatā€™s not fair, you make laugh (literally) - haha - so awesome. But hey, if I get it and use it how do you do know that I donā€™t have the originals (which I do !) lol.

Missed the point.

Where are the other reskinned artifact appearances?

UUUUUU ARE NOT PRE- dry cough

I know I wasnt.

Me in Dalaran

Me: Hey Druid, do you know where the blacksmith is?

Guardian Druid: Over there by the gym. As he flex his bear arm while pointing the location.

2 Likes

I donā€™t. I will /spit on you still.

1 Like

lol, I canā€™t tell if you are trying to make people feel good or you genuinely think that.

Lol, alrighty. haha.

They specifically point out that they arenā€™t removing exclusivity, just giving people a chance to earn new things, the druid form is mentioned as a unique circumstance.

1 Like

Youā€™ll see an absolute TON of druid alts doing this, otherwise itā€™s dead content.

Anybody know if their a limited time thing other then itā€™s on Legion Timewalking? Because iā€™m looking though wowhead on blueā€™s page to find where they confirm itā€™s limited timeā€¦

They wrote there wonā€™t be any. Only werebear recolor because they agreed from a lot of the feed back through the years and did it up enough to differ from itā€™s original counterpart.

Kind of a shame they didnā€™t do a recolor of the appearances but this is fine for me, the mage tower gives nice variety during time walking.

1 Like

Wished we got a new moonkin form but my rp brain is tingling hard and Iā€™ll def be getting this (just hope 9.1.5 happens before January when my sub runs out)

My Druid was left at 210 ilvl so I got some work to do before his ready. Not looking forward to the grind but zandalari primal is just too good to pass up. Those markings can easily be reimagined as troll voodoo markings.

And Iā€™m saying there shouldnā€™t be a unique circumstance. All or none, imo.

Iā€™m allowed to have that opinion, and Iā€™m allowed to ask for it here :wink:

Iā€™m gonna slam it, t20 hunter recolor is beautiful!

1 Like

Absolutely are.

1 Like

They better have one for Cat Form or why bother?

3 Likes