Omg, seriously where is BWL?

I don’t care about release schedules, lol…

I don’t depend on raids to enjoy the game.

Classic is much more than just raiding as I’ve learned on private servers.

Basically, they wait until I hit 60 on my alt. it is 28 now, so 1.5 month to go.

No this doesn’t work. Guilds are established and now barely keeping raids together because the community is dying due to lack of content. Every guild is recruiting because the attrition is so heavy. You stop raiding and it’s assumed you are gone. You can’t just pop up and expect to go to BWL after you stopped helping your guild continue to farm and maintain a raid.

1 Like

What the hell are you even saying? Are you arguing just for the sake of arguing?

I care when it’s released because I’m bored. I’m bored because I’ve played the game so much there is no more content for me to experience. I care about this because I WANT to continue playing the game. You know, because I like it?

Cuz we’re different people and enjoy the game at a different pace?

Then don’t participate in the conversation weirdo.

Bruv you’re level 16. You got way more of the game to complete. Just level up

Har har. /10

Sounds like you need to play on rails to enjoy any game. Retail is better suited for such playstyles.

There is a reason Classic is considered a sandbox game, it is what you make it.

Can I please ask you: what are you going to do after you cleaned Naxx?

lol ok dude. I can tell you really like to argue with people on the internet.

This is true, but we need a variety of content to keep us motivated. Our guild ends our raid week in less than 90 minutes, and it is very often capped off by distraught people lootless and eager to do more. The true quality of Classic is having multiple avenues of content that all have a mode of progression and betterment. People will raid MC long into AQ, and BWL long into Naxx.

I will happily conclude my Classic nostalgia trip and call it a day. What’s wrong with that?

These threads I would expect in retail since content is always in development. If their is a drought, I understand players frustration.

When it comes to Classic, I find it amusing that players would steamroll content and demand more of it when it’s finite.

I’m the weirdo though :roll_eyes:

1 Like

See, Blizzard wants you to stay with us longer. and me too

My goodness if you’re in such a hurry for “new : old content” then why are you even playing classic in the first place go back to retail. That is where you belong. Get. Begone let us classic players play like how classic was. You know the entire point in having classic was so that we (casual or hard core) didn’t rush through the game and be bored like retail is. classic was not ever meant to be rushed through. That is why the true classic player base stopped wow retail to start with. there isn’t even a reason to play retail anymore. expansion comes out all your hard earned top tier gear (from previous exp) get replaced by the starting area greens, or you can hit max level quit playing the entire expansion just to come back at the last patch and have free gear basically handed to you that is on par with player that have been hard core raiding over the passed 1- 1.5 years of said expansion right before the next expansion is released .
TL:DR -get over yourself your are not the majority.

Why you wanna leave while we can eat, sleep and enjoy this game together?

We can even kill some running orcos sometimes if they don’t see us coming

Did you just reply to yourself?

Maybe you guys should relax and play at my progression rate?

You can laugh, but look
I still have BRD, untouched, just sitting there waiting all nice and shiny, And Scholomance, and Stratholme, and MC, and Winterspring, and the Plague Lands.
I have no lack of content here.
And i have maxxed Cooking and Fishing, nearly maxxd Leatherworking, maxxed Skinning, 1st aid, i admit i have been entirely lazy on but i will work on it after i have my pantry alt entirely stuffed with buff foods, and i have probably a 6 month supply of buzzard guts and jowls and basalisc brains etc for blasted lands buffs, when the time comes.
And i have not even gone to leveling alts yet.

1 Like

Expand the quote
it does kind of look like a self reply but is not, kinda