Omg, seriously where is BWL?

4th of Feb. Bet

Exactly.

If they tell me they’ll release it in 6 months. That’s fine. I don’t agree with it, but it’s their choice.

But if they tell me nothing, I get frustrated.

1 Like

They literally said:

"Blackwing Lair and Darkmoon Faire are coming in early 2020.

We’ll have an exact timestamp for this content unlock to share with you in early December."

Mention bwl and darkmoon, then immediately follow with ‘we’ll have an exact timestamp for this content unlock in early december’. If one follows basic rules of english compositon, “this content” would be referencing the content mentioned by name in the sentence that immediately proceeded it.

2 Likes

Totally agree. Seems simple to me.

But Activision is not handling anything with classic, only some of the old devs they brought back are handling the content. Activision may have had say in the server sizes of though given it saves them money.

Why did they start a new paragraph? Because it was a CLOSING STATEMENT ON THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD; CLASSIC CONTENT UNLOCKING IN DECEMBER.

Classic Content Unlocking in December

The TINY addendum about BWL was obviously put there to assure us that BWL was not far off in the future.

The CLOSING STATEMENT of that post IS NOT ABOUT THE SINGLE SENTENCE MENTIONING BWL.

This is BASIC, Highschool level English reading comprehension.

Here is the early December exact timestamp:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timestamp

A timestamp is a sequence of characters or encoded information identifying when a certain event occurred, usually giving date and time of day.

2 Likes

So they’ll have an exact timestamp for the content unlock that they’ve already told us was December 10th?

I get your reasoning, even though I disagree. But at the very least you should be able to understand why some people would interpret it this way.

1 Like

Ok, fine. It’s possible you’re right. Though I still have doubts.

But at the very least, even if you are, It’s very easy to see why people would be confused. We deserve clarification. Instead, Blizzard is just watching us arguing with each other on the forums.

Why don’t they just tell us when? It’s ridiculous!

It’s (was) the holidays. Nothing happens during the holidays.

I’m not defending the poor communication and awful format of the post. I’m just letting people know exactly what it said.

Kaivax could have spent 10 seconds clarifying for the many confused people on this forum but he didn’t. It really does look like he doesn’t give a crap and just does his job for the paycheck.

1 Like

Holidays are over. And I would have expected them to have this sorted out before the Holidays.

But if not, I would at least expect them to hold a meeting about this today. Decide their game plan, and assign someone to make a post by tomorrow. It’s not rocket science. Get it done.

Otherwise, they’re just being lazy.

you need to calm down.

1 Like

Sometimes Caps Lock and many BIG, BOLDED letters are the only way to get through to people.

Well you kinda are by saying…

Which is it? Is it basic and obvious? Or is it a poorly worded post?

1 Like

Reading comprehension includes reading and understanding poorly formatted posts and terrible sentence structuring.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reading_comprehension

You’re being too loud.

Ok.

Let’s be honest, they probably aren’t even close to finished scripting it. The 2 people working on Classic are very busy.

:wave: :wave: