'Om Nom Noodles' is Open for Business

TODAY Sunday 27th:

Om Nom Noodles is catering a fighting tournament in Lion's Rest Park @ 9pm realm time. Come get your fix of authentic Pandaren cuisine as you cheer on your champion or join in the tourney yourself.

If you wish to participate, message Opalarie in-game.
TODAY, Monday 28th...

Om Nom Noodles is bringing noodle carts to the Lion's Rest Park, SW to feed hungry viewers before the nightly GNews broadcast.

Come by early at 8:30 pm realm time for your fix of authentic Pandaren cuisine!
I sat one evening in the park before the Gnews and watched you guys set up your noodle carts and serve customers. Your descriptive emotes made me hungry for noodles for reals..... in fact the whole week afterward I was on a noodle binge, Ichiban soup every day for lunch! Good job guys. <3 <3
11/28/2016 11:39 PMPosted by Felsaiya
I sat one evening in the park before the Gnews and watched you guys set up your noodle carts and serve customers. Your descriptive emotes made me hungry for noodles for reals..... in fact the whole week afterward I was on a noodle binge, Ichiban soup every day for lunch! Good job guys. <3 <3

Haha! I love it, and I love that you had fun. If you liked the noodle carts, you should stop by our actual restaurant location in central mage quarter ('Essential Components' shop across from the Blue Recluse by the witch hat kids).

We actually emote cooking the foods aside from just serving them. Tons of people there to rp with as well in the evenings. :)
Eat the spicy noodles and weep with joy while your sinuses are incinerated.
12/01/2016 12:20 PMPosted by Staverlyn
Eat the spicy noodles and weep with joy while your sinuses are incinerated.

Hahaha!

Got to love the Ordos' Fury ramen, named for the Yuangol god of Fire...and aptly so. Shinafaye is quite proud of it. Glad you approve. ;)
What's that? Om Nom Noodles just got more awesome?

You betcha!

We're now offering a noodle delivery service within SW and surrounding areas. Can't make it into the shop? Just missed the noodle cart? Well, place an order via a communication runestone (aka whisper Mai or one of the Om Nom staff), and we'll speed fresh Pandaren cuisine your way.

Also, we're looking to hire on more delivery people as well. So if you're interested, speak to Mailang, Nimpa, or Huangshao. ;)
*BUMP*
THIS Saturday, the 17th at 7pm realm time:

The Winter Veil Market / Festival is happening in Kharanos outside Ironforge, and Om Nom Noodles will be there in all our festive glory!

Come to our booth for wintery-themed Pandaren cuisine and hot beverages. And at 8pm, try your hand at winning 50 gold by entering our Spicy Noodle Eating contest!

Shinafaye's famous (or infamous) Ordos' Fury ramen is named after the Yuangol god of Fire...and aptly so. Filled with cindergut peppers, Yuangol chilis, and ghost iron peppers, this sauce has been known to melt saucepans during its preparation process.

Can you eat more of these lethally spicy noodles than anyone else? If so, you'll walk away with a fire in your belly and 50 gold in your pocket! ;)
Today's the DAY!!

Winter Veil Market festival in Kharanos @ 7pm realm time. Here's a sneak peek at our Menu:

Reindeer Ramen
Krampus Curry
Winterblossom Dumplings
Spun Sugar Snowmen
Snowlily Tea
Holly Jolly Eggnog
Cindergut Hot Chocolate

Plus, don't miss out on our Spicy Noodle Eating contest at 8p realm time! If your mouth's on fire...and it will be...at least there's plenty of snow around to cool the burn.
This Saturday January 14th, Tempest Born Company is hosting another travelling caravan and Om Nom Noodles is feeding you delicious noodles along the way.

Join this merry band of misfits as we explore northern Kalimdor, stopping a few times along the route for some fun.

If you wish to come along for the ride, meet us at 8pm realm time at Astranaar in Ashenvale, Kalimdor.

Meet new people, sing and tell stories. Eat drink, and make merry! :)
Love you guys!
Was just passing through Stormwind when I saw these guys, came back later, had some great noodles and a great time!
01/10/2017 06:36 PMPosted by Jinzhe
Was just passing through Stormwind when I saw these guys, came back later, had some great noodles and a great time!

Glad you had fun with us. :D
Today, several of our guildies went and earned a guild achievement for doing three heroic raids in Pandaria. Our guild reward was earning the ability to purchase a Thundering Jade Serpent mount.

So, of course, we raced back to Stormwind to get our mounts and were excited, so we decided to slow walk (or fly) a bit through the city at ground level to show them off. And naturally we had to sport our kites as we did so. (Who doesn't love kites?)

Well after touring through 2 districts, one of my guildies in Gchat said, 'Um...have you guys looked behind us?"

We had a freaking PARADE of dragon mounts trailing behind us with their own kites and lanterns. Random people who decided to join the 'Noodle Parade' as people were calling it in the chat channels. :D

So we made a route of the whole city. Just wanted to say, to everyone who joined our impromptu parade, you guys are awesome.

Keep being amazing, Moonguardians. Lol.
1 Like
Amazing!

I cannot even begin to sing my praises of what Om Nom Noodles does.
On Friday, January 27th, it's Pandaren New Year's eve, and Om Nom Noodles is showing Stormwind how to celebrate. Join us for one of the most beloved festivals of our culture.

(We will be selling festival outfits, lanterns, & kites at the event if you don't have your own.)

We'll start with a dragon/turtle parade moving from the hot air balloon outside SW through the city to the park, followed by events such as a drunken footrace, noodle eating contest, fireworks, music, and red envelope money for our guests.

If you'd like to participate, meet at the hot air balloon in Stormwind (where dragon turtles can be also bought for the parade for 1-10g) at 8pm realm time.
First experience there, totally awesome, and looking forward to stooping by more often for some good eats and drinks, thanks for setting this little RP hub up, I love it!!
01/18/2017 11:47 PMPosted by Ceicil
First experience there, totally awesome, and looking forward to stooping by more often for some good eats and drinks, thanks for setting this little RP hub up, I love it!!

So glad you had fun with us, Ceicil. Come by whenever you like. Our shop is open most evenings. :)
01/17/2017 11:16 AMPosted by Dårtån
Amazing!

I cannot even begin to sing my praises of what Om Nom Noodles does.

Aw, that's so nice. :D