Old timers?

This post makes me want to go back to my old server just to see whos still around as well. The nostalgia is real. :slight_smile:

Doh! Had the wrong character chosen before I repliedā€¦sucks getting old!

All these old names (used to be Markus, lost it when it took a break during Wrath). I vaguely remember Syras when I first joined UC, but itā€™s been too long. UC is still plugging along with a lot of great people.

Itā€™s cool to see a lot of people playing from Vanilla. :slight_smile:

I founded the original Laughing Stock. A few of us are still off and on around xpacs.

1 Like

Hey all! I havenā€™t played WoW in 10 years and itā€™s great to see all the old school names on here. This post has been up for so many years, not sure how many of you will see this, but Iā€™m hoping to see you all more as Classic WoW approaches. If youā€™re interested and want to group up on a server, maybe we can work something out in August.

I hope those years have been kind to you all and hopefully weā€™ll see each other again soon. Miss the good old days of pvping and raiding on Horde on Gilneas with yall.

2 Likes

Team alliance here just got back for classic

2 Likes

Lol, yeah I was gonna ask that myself. How many old timers are coming back for Classic. I know I am. I still talk to a few old guild mates over the years.
Iā€™ll certainly be happy to see the old world again!

Oh, should of switched my character to my Gilneas one. People might remember this one.

1 Like

Sorax/Sorhax here from DHOC. Iā€™ll be there for Classic (in the beta right now).

Good times reading through the old names here. CT, EOL, TBD, LS, DHOC and all the mergers, splits, quits, and drama. And some dead bosses and Alliance.

Shout out to the best damn old school PVPā€™ers - High Warlord Smann and High Warlord Deadalis. Best damn pvp hunter Dracithius.

My old DHOC pals: Quiethief, Moya, Zathris, Chosen, Bowanak, Bovinity and Goun, Garim, and so many more. Great memories.

2 Likes

Sor!

Good to see you. DHOC was a blast back in the day. The Kaelthas and Illidan kills in TBC were definitely my favorites.

You got into the beta? You ho! Iā€™ve only gotten stress test invites so far, but itā€™s still a blast. Hope to see you in Classic!

Hey all,

Soujiro hereā€¦ If you are interested in playing Classic, I have created a Facebook group to collect people and attempt to organize servers, factions, etc. Anyone whoā€™s part of the group can invite, but you can also send me a request. Itā€™s mostly people from Gilneas, but its really for any friends, and friends of friends who are interested in playing.

World of Warcraft: Classic - Common Friends
https://www.facebook.com/groups/403658106871655/

If you donā€™t have Facebook and want to be kept in the loop, you can add me on Battlenet:

Soujiro#1228

If you do add me on Battlenet, please also make a post here expressing your interest, since Battlenet doesnā€™t seem to save chat history.

2 Likes

Sounds good, Soujiro. Thanks for setting this up. Iā€™m excited to see more of our old Gilneas crew. Iā€™m joining on Facebook and Iā€™ll add you on Bnet too.

1 Like

Interesting. /wave

1 Like

Currently playing Classic Beta! I will see you all on the battlefield in CLASSIC ON GILNEAS! Breaking out the old school moves and grinding to Grand Marshal once again! <3

1 Like

Hey donā€™t forget me.

I got very fond memories of Gilneas. I had so much fun with such great people, it is probably a big reason why I am still playing the game to this day. Iā€™m very nostalgic of our server, I hope it is doing well. I remember friends from Horde and Alliance.

Shout out to anyone who was in Disrupted. My battletag, for anyone who would like to get back in contact LCD#1797, I was Mooe the tauren druid or Yggdrasil the tauren shaman.

I recently was matched in a random dungeon with someone I saw was from Gilneas, I was happy to see the realm was still alive. And then we discussed and he was an old school vanilla player - Senile. Shout out to you ! What are the odds after almost 15 years to get matched with a Vanilla player who knows where you ā€˜come fromā€™

:rage::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME OUT OF BETA!!! grrrrr good see you coming backā€¦ will have to duel outside of Ironforge like old times again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Not sure why people keep making new threads?

Guys. Everyone you know or should have known is on this thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gota, I do remember you, tanked along side me many times

Is this thread still going??

Medijon from DHoC checking in :smile:

Was just looking through old Facebook pics and found one of my Druid with the DHoC tag

I had a troll hunter named Kuta long ago in end of legends

There is some of us still around. Personally I still have characters on Gilneas but mainly play on Bleeding Hollow now as that is where my raid guild I joined is from.

2 Likes