Old timers?

End of Legends holy !@#$ forgot bout them...

Dark Hand of Chaos is where I was at for a long time.. now Dark hand of Kekistan on Gilneas
I just spent the past couple hours reminiscing with my husband as we went through old WoW pics.

I swear i have that bear mount phallus pic somewhere Felhew. XD

Saw some pics with familiar faces (looking at you Savante). I miss the old days of sneaking into Org to dance up top, and Xroads shenanigans. I may be alliance, but if i had a choice to be neutral, i would. Made many friends on both sides.

Thank you for the fun memories. <3
09/19/2018 08:55 PMPosted by Lixx
I just spent the past couple hours reminiscing with my husband as we went through old WoW pics.

I swear i have that bear mount phallus pic somewhere Felhew. XD

Saw some pics with familiar faces (looking at you Savante). I miss the old days of sneaking into Org to dance up top, and Xroads shenanigans. I may be alliance, but if i had a choice to be neutral, i would. Made many friends on both sides.

Thank you for the fun memories. <3

Want them pics lixxxx!! <3
08/07/2017 08:10 PMPosted by Habibinet
Hab of Unwanted Council fame here. UC is ole skool. I believe the founding date is 3/15/2005, so very early on. I joined in july or august of that first year. Was invited into the Guild by the one and only Syras (Syrus?). I thought that Loki and Pandemic were the warlock gods, they taught me everything I needed to know early on. Some of the early hardcores split and created PRIME. I did a handful of raids with them when they needed an extra lock. UC raided Molten Core with another guild called Raging Seriphim (sp?) for a few months. We had some great times in the warlock only channel, there was lots of evil plotting!!! ;-)

I did a VERY small amount of raiding with the "B" team of Beyond because one of my RLF's was one of their top rouges and he would sometimes get me in. I can't remember his rouge's name, but I think he had a mage or priest named Poot.

Like Che said we absorbed Pirates (I think it was two words or something) at some point and we got lots of great peeps like Chaplen/Novalea and Che(or did you come through another way?). In our prime during late BC and early Wrath we had over 150 active players, though we could only ever field about 25-30 raiders. We are small now, but I will drop some old names starting with those who are still with us.

Kowami, Shebaeth(Hernieth, Anspar, Shebbie), Oldemarkus(Markus), Wretch, Rily, Lurang, Tayna, Riannon, Shaver, Peote, Heft(Ditchimus), Sparler, Poocher, Tsimyriah, ... they are almost all from Vanilla or BC. UC was never the best on the server, but we broke top ten for progression once upon a time... Anyway, I hope at least a few of those names spark some memories for some of you.

Hab...I don't know if you will ever see this message, but I look in and check to see if anyone is still in UC. (This is Syras by the way) - I've come back for expansions here and there, have transferred and mainly just solo played for a long time. I remember starting UC that day and I remember when we all mounted up in Ironforge after our first Lucifron kill in MC. I don't know if you were there then, but that was fun times. It's been so many years and my how we grow up in all of this time, lol. I'm probably transferring back to Gilneas, but no longer have the name. This realm just has the best connection for me. Hope to see you around... :)
09/29/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Lixx
Savante + Chaiz + Vicromano (+more)
https://pin.it/7sz7jurp55lfa5

I started WoW as an Orc warrior, but then I saw Chaiz and Grindage in Org with their badass PvP armor and made this character. Good memories!
1 Like
10/08/2018 04:06 AMPosted by Xulu

Hab...I don't know if you will ever see this message, but I look in and check to see if anyone is still in UC. (This is Syras by the way) - I've come back for expansions here and there, have transferred and mainly just solo played for a long time. I remember starting UC that day and I remember when we all mounted up in Ironforge after our first Lucifron kill in MC. I don't know if you were there then, but that was fun times. It's been so many years and my how we grow up in all of this time, lol. I'm probably transferring back to Gilneas, but no longer have the name. This realm just has the best connection for me. Hope to see you around... :)

Heya Syras! (Xulu) I remember getting the invite from you or Lokey way back in the day. I don't remember how I got into a run with you guys, but I did a Dire Maul run with you two and I think maybe Foi, but I remember well the first guild meeting and the feeling of being a part of something bigger. Anyway, look me up in game sometime! We have a UC community that I can throw you and invite to even if you are off our server!
1 Like
Wow! Nice too see all the old connections being reconnected! :)
This thread just makes me smile every visit.
10/14/2016 02:03 AMPosted by Zyron
setting Anbar on ignore

True story we had Anbar in a our guild for about 72 hours in Vanilla, Royal Legion of Light.

Lixx great to see you.

<---Levisarcesso the crappy mage

Good times in the heady days of WoW on Gilneas.

EDIT:

As long as we are posting old school photos, here is one from back when you could 10 man BRD.

https://i.imgur.com/JQraK.jpg
2 Likes
I probably won't be remembered =\

I started on the Gilneas server in vanilla as a Night Elf female Prot. Warrior named Gota and tanked for the guild "Royal Legion of Light".

In BC I moved to the Elune server and played a Feral druid dps/tank named Amai for the guild "Harbingers of Sorrow" and later a Human male Warlock named Araks.
10/20/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Muffindiver
10/14/2016 02:03 AMPosted by Zyron
setting Anbar on ignore

True story we had Anbar in a our guild for about 72 hours in Vanilla, Royal Legion of Light.

Lixx great to see you.

<---Levisarcesso the crappy mage

Good times in the heady days of WoW on Gilneas.

EDIT:

As long as we are posting old school photos, here is one from back when you could 10 man BRD.

https://i.imgur.com/JQraK.jpg

Holy crap dude I remember you and your brother, Valdevenator. Kisa and Dregos were the main tanks, then I replaced Dregos when he left. Delarian, Varinia, Clas, Seacor, Farphane, Narutosbro, Hellford, Lask, Lorelei, and Crow are just a few names I remember.
10/23/2018 08:05 AMPosted by Rhull
I probably won't be remembered =\

I started on the Gilneas server in vanilla as a Night Elf female Prot. Warrior named Gota and tanked for the guild "Royal Legion of Light".

In BC I moved to the Elune server and played a Feral druid dps/tank named Amai for the guild "Harbingers of Sorrow" and later a Human male Warlock named Araks.

Gota!

I do remember you MT'ing with Kisa. "Let's boogey Royales!"

Momma Del is still around on Gilneas I believe.

I haven't seen or heard from Farphane and Seacor since like WOTLK.

Totally remember Lask and Lorelei.

And Crow, he was a good dude. Was he a kiwi or an aussie I can't remember?

Hellford and I actually went to Riot Fest in Chicago together last summer, first time we got a chance to hang IRL. He's married and just welcomed his first baby girl.

I hope you're doing well!
My battletag is Grim#1342, add me and perhaps we can play together. I'd like to find the others and play with them too.
I think I know some of you guys :P
2 Likes
Saw a post like 6 months ago asking about old NICE players. There are a couple of us around. Most of the remaining players transferred to another server though.
1 Like
Great to see you Gobadgers!
you as well Chelives
10/27/2018 05:31 PMPosted by Angerwinn
I think I know some of you guys :P

OMG......<3
1 Like

Rolled this toon when I started playing after the new IF patch. Howdy !:wave:

Whoa hey there :heart: