Old School Role Call, Take Two

Hi guys.

Dec 2004 as Rinnoa.
Weird.
New WoW good WoW.

Thrnarg is average.
Hello everyone! If anyone knows me, they know me as "Skyllah." I'm back and looking to reconnect, make new friends, and quite possibly enjoy some gnome cake. Not the kind made by gnomes, the kind with the crunchy lil guys in the cake.
I'M BACK.

WHERE'S THE BEER?
10/02/2016 04:04 PMPosted by Coriss
I'M BACK.

WHERE'S THE BEER?

I drank it all in your absence. Brewfest ended early this year thanks to my over indulgence.
Oh goodness. Look at all these old timers.
09/20/2016 10:08 PMPosted by Lightbearer
Weird.

Story to tell you. Running joke is I hate Lawbringer. It's a silly thing, mainly due to wearing the banana shoulders out of necessity in vanilla but noticing that any paladin wearing those things in PvP were targeted. As in, you'd walk out onto the Warsong Gulch field and Horde would make a 90-degree beeline to you.

A few weeks ago while leveling, you appeared and helped out. Totally random thing, completely unmemorable save that you were wearing a few pieces of Lawbringer. Your name is also Lightbearer, which has been an in-character title for this character for nearly ten years. So it caught atention.

My guild thought it was hilarious and some sort of celestial sign I should cave in and wear Lawbringer. You were Internet famous among our circle for a little while.
Don't listen to Ari. CoD her Lawbringer Bracers for 1c. She loves them.
10/23/2016 07:10 AMPosted by Sigmar

Blackwald has been doing this for the last month. It's worse than the bird incident.
10/23/2016 01:06 PMPosted by Arialynn
10/23/2016 07:10 AMPosted by Sigmar

Blackwald has been doing this for the last month. It's worse than the bird incident.

Nobody has been the same since the bird incident.
*pokes the thread and grumbles something indistinct, possibly about lawns*
Hapachur, Manatah, Habanu were my main toons all Horde side from back in vanilla some of the best AV matches ever back then. Used to run with Rising Shadows and before that guildless with Kinslayer. Had many runins with Poppop and Longarms good to see the old names I swapped realms in BC.
I've been back maybe a week, but have been super busy so still in the 90's

:)
04/30/2017 10:08 PMPosted by Rayveniael
I've been back maybe a week, but have been super busy so still in the 90's

:)

Welcome back!
1 Like
I was with Order of Sanctus starting around the end of MC and BWL, raided with them until drama killed the raid, just came back after a long afk to see the guild still exists... and I'm still in it!

I also raided horde side with Warcry. Man... that was a long, long time ago. So many good times.
I was Nyprystupniy in Vanilla and BC as well as a number of other toons. I ran <Gentlemen of the Road> and <The Herd> and had a 5v5 team called <Pustular Wounds> that was only notable because Stormthuman bought it from me because he liked the name.

Horde always and forever.
...had a 5v5 team called <Pustular Wounds> that was only notable because Stormthuman bought it from me because he liked the name.

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
05/20/2017 01:55 PMPosted by Jarrick
...had a 5v5 team called <Pustular Wounds> that was only notable because Stormthuman bought it from me because he liked the name.

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing it again.
http://lykis5.ytmnd.com/