Old School Role Call, Take Two

Apparently Blizzard wasn't a fan of some old school Earthen Ringer's necro'ing the last Old School Role Call thread, but I enjoyed seeing old names pop back up from time to time so I figured I'd bring about round 2.

Who's still tolling around and excited for Warlords of Draenor?
1 Like
If I shave my head bald and pretend to be Ret, think I could pass as Sigmar?
1 Like
I've been on ER since the beginning in one form or another. Frax probably won't be going to Draenor (ICly), but my orc character will. I'm also still trying to decide what to make with my free 90.
1 Like
OLD AND GRAY.

EFaE SUCKA.

Also, Viv, WTF GNOME. WORST RACE.
1 Like
I'm still around in some vague form or fashion, infrequent as it is.
I'm still pokin' around.
1 Like
I haven't been around for all that long, but Asmodeous Destroyers was a Wrath guild, and various of it's members are Vanilla babies, and at least 2 or 3 of those still play. So while I don't qualify to be in here, I give a shout out to them!
1 Like
Been here since Wrath. Only really been in like 2 guilds. But I know alot of ppl on this server. It's like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon...somehow I am connected to everyone.
Been here since classic, in various forms.
Reclusive maybe... >.>
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb111/Sadbunneh/stormt.jpg
02/14/2014 11:27 AMPosted by Gronix
I was told there would be punch and pie, was that not accurate?

KotK has the punch, Kjellan has the pie.
Seven+thegong=ninja
Man that grand marshall has looong arms

Also;
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb111/Sadbunneh/kormage.jpg
Earthen Ring was my server basically until Cata. My mage used to go by the name of Claidi, a gnome. I also played a priest named Delaihna. They both started raiding with <The Eleventh Hour>, and spent some time with <Riddle of Steel>. Now I mostly play on Bleeding Hollow, but I'm back to ER to raid with some RL friends in Fate, who used to be in 11th with me!

I've been here for Kjellan, Seven gong ninja, and more. Ahh, the good old days ^.^

PS: Gori smells.
Earthen Ring was my server basically until Cata. My mage used to go by the name of Claidi, a gnome. I also played a priest named Delaihna. They both started raiding with <The Eleventh Hour>, and spent some time with <Riddle of Steel>. Now I mostly play on Bleeding Hollow, but I'm back to ER to raid with some RL friends in Fate, who used to be in 11th with me!

I've been here for Kjellan, Seven gong ninja, and more. Ahh, the good old days ^.^

I will spell reflect and kill you again. <3

I will spell reflect and kill you again. <3

Careful she may Clawdee eyes out of you...
D:
I am still here! Although, I do not play this character much at all any more.

I found playing a moonkin depressing at the start of this expansion so I have rerolled.
1 Like
*waves*
I've been here since the beginning with many alts along the way. I've seen many friends come and go, lots of great times!

<3 Sulli
<3 Gori
I used to RP quite often and have been on ER since year one. My two primary characters were ThorBjorn, a Dwarf hunter and Lockley, a Gnome mage. I am recently back from taking several months off because of some real life stuff. Tonight I'm setting up this little Human though and I hope to get back into some great RP on the server!
I like to lurk.
1 Like
02/23/2014 07:01 AMPosted by Alorise
I like to lurk.

ALO OF THE REESES. HOW ARE YOU?

NWALME EEPSAYER, WRONG TOON. Horde > Alliance.
ohh. I always enjoy these threads. Been so long since launch.. nice to see familiar faces.