Old School Role Call, Take Two

05/05/2016 08:09 AMPosted by Séance
Just came back after a 4+ year break. Doubt anyone remembers Saiko or Ketsueki but that was me @_@

I remembry you. :D

and yeah, I'm back too.
Popping bye to say hello! :)

It's been so long I hardly remember myself!
04/18/2016 06:24 PMPosted by Mosey
Hey, does anyone remember the Pteswani story? It was pretty delicious drama from what little I recall.

I'm could be misremembering names, but I'm pretty sure Pteswani dated my old room mate for a while ,and she even crashed at our house for some time.

Was the also the one that was heavy on the moonfire in PvP?
05/15/2016 05:30 PMPosted by Stethane
04/18/2016 06:24 PMPosted by Mosey
Hey, does anyone remember the Pteswani story? It was pretty delicious drama from what little I recall.

I'm could be misremembering names, but I'm pretty sure Pteswani dated my old room mate for a while ,and she even crashed at our house for some time.

Was the also the one that was heavy on the moonfire in PvP?

No, Ptes was a hunter who from what I recall also had some very "interesting" ERP...

Yiff yiff yiff and all that.

@Peri, NOT MY FAULT YOU MISS ME. You can always just text me sometime and I'll log in for more than Garrison stuffs but don't expect me to do good at pvp since they ruined it!
05/15/2016 12:27 AMPosted by Rayveniael
Popping bye to say hello! :)

It's been so long I hardly remember myself!

Well holy !@#$ it's Ray. And Aireden joins a guild...it's like the end times have come. Free 7 days and all that to play around with, doubt I'll be back to playing though. But heya to whoever and all that jazz.
So, anyone on the Alliance side still have their <Made by Forar> Onyxia Scale Cloak? Must've crafted a couple hundred of those.

... *wave*

It's been maybe 7 or 8 years since I played. Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK, but dropped out then. Finally bit on one of Blizzard's free week offers, have a baby Panda Monk added to the alt army, it's almost overwhelming just going through the updated zones, looking through my old bags of random gear, questing, just enjoying the sights and nostalgia.
So, anyone on the Alliance side still have their <Made by Forar> Onyxia Scale Cloak? Must've crafted a couple hundred of those.

... *wave*

It's been maybe 7 or 8 years since I played. Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK, but dropped out then. Finally bit on one of Blizzard's free week offers, have a baby Panda Monk added to the alt army, it's almost overwhelming just going through the updated zones, looking through my old bags of random gear, questing, just enjoying the sights and nostalgia.

Hahaha, that's how I felt when I started back up in WoD after quitting at the end of BC :D
05/20/2016 03:58 PMPosted by Kathmor
http://lykis4.ytmnd.com/

-Kathadien

Oh LORD I forgot about LYKIS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thank you SO MUCH for THIS!
I do what I can! Haha
Tarren Mill is a good place to discuss these dramatic matters of said Ptes-someone-whomever- Duchess of Drama
05/07/2016 01:04 AMPosted by Periculum
04/19/2016 08:03 PMPosted by Hounder

I cant believe your still alive Ive been looking for your !@# for years.

Haha, yeah I'm still alive. I let my sub poof end of BC and have been following the game ever since but working on real life stuff. Career, bought a house, got married, working on kids now (fun fun!) It's totally all Gori's fault for getting me to come back initially, lol. Add me, cause I don't get the bnet tag thing system. Periculum#1915.

Also, I still remember your youtube video and singing about meeting you in the club, it's goin down LOL

Ill just leave this here, the original audio was cut out due to some kind of copyright claim because we were blaring Yung Joc "its goin down" on ventrilo. Either way fun times, i always had fun when we went around trying to exploit into caverns, hyjal and etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4v2t5XYnV0

... *wave*

i definitely have one of those badboys
Hopped across servers after people started leaving ER when the new RP ones were added - Dugald as I understand quit some time ago but the Crimson Hounds Brigade was where I got my start in RP stuff, and then other things like the Ordo with Reinholt and Ael.

I know Mosey is on here tho, and Ael sometimes, and Calithos, and Fiha. I do miss Paedus tho, rip.

09/23/2015 06:28 AMPosted by Gori
Well it's a good thing I am not serious business then...

you sure is am not serious business.
Man, that Reinholt guy was a snob... Just saying. Haha.
I haven't jumped ship yet, but I've thought about it.

I just don't want to give Blizzard anymore money then necessary.
Ret sucks now. I main a Windwalker monk.

So how are you old-timers finding new ways to complain?
If you think I'm scrolling through 9 pages of inferior beings you are mistaken.

Now get off my mechanized lawn.

:)

--Dasty
09/05/2016 07:00 AMPosted by Seven
Seen so many familiar faces in the past week. It's almost like old times!

I've heard stories about you from Trystyrian. I'm still here but I'm horde now because horde rules and alliance drools.
09/06/2016 09:49 AMPosted by Eillan
09/05/2016 07:00 AMPosted by Seven
Seen so many familiar faces in the past week. It's almost like old times!

I've heard stories about you from Trystyrian. I'm still here but I'm horde now because horde rules and alliance drools.

This is me, so if i lick you or something, now you know why, filthy alliance.
I really hate what they did to Engineering, but I hate myself more so I'll keep at it.
Old school as they come.