Old School Role Call, Take Two

06/08/2017 06:24 PMPosted by Asmodoues
http://lykis5.ytmnd.com/

Hands down the best Lykis YTMND.
I haven't heard the name Lykis in forever.

/hello from non-dead server :D
My god this server forum is dead.

Nuzzlemuffins

Kheldin

Linara

Seven
06/25/2017 09:56 PMPosted by Zamboozle
My god this server forum is dead.

But we're all still very much alive.

Nuzzlemuffins

Kheldin

Linara

As for these guys.. Long gone, last I knew.

Seven

Still kicking around these parts last I checked.
It was so cool going through these and seeing all the familiar names, many of whom I learned a lot from. I used to hang out in the park CONSTANTLY on Amynne or just Amy for short. I still have her but she's no longer my main. I was also on this rogue often but she was (very cleverly) named Amynnee back then so I got a name change back in Cata. I was in the guild Wizard University for a long time and lead it for a short amount of time towards the end
07/08/2017 07:30 PMPosted by Lisáa
It was so cool going through these and seeing all the familiar names, many of whom I learned a lot from. I used to hang out in the park CONSTANTLY on Amynne or just Amy for short. I still have her but she's no longer my main. I was also on this rogue often but she was (very cleverly) named Amynnee back then so I got a name change back in Cata. I was in the guild Wizard University for a long time and lead it for a short amount of time towards the end

I practically lived at the park for months and months as Tyrlian before I moved this char and had to rename, definitely miss that area...
Used to be on this server, was enrolled in the Grey Tiger Tong RP guild. Anyone know if any of them are still kicking it? Last time I was around, Krelle Ninefingers and the gang had holed up in Shattrath because of the Orgrimmar drama with Garrosh. I'll miss them all, I hope they're all doing ok. Used to be Avalor back then, Riven for the first name. Wasn't very popular nor very liked(i assume) but I loved the gang all the same. Shame to see the server in such a state.

Glad to see story night is still strong though, Shaw updates that frequently.

I miss Sindeja and her crew from Alliance side too, they made my human mage Endark feel right at home.
06/08/2017 06:24 PMPosted by Asmodoues
http://lykis5.ytmnd.com/

Oh man how I laughed at this. Lykis was the best
I started out on Earthen Ring in 2005, a lowbie Night Elf druid on an old account Malindaa or Melindaa, one or other, it's been too long! Started Glahn in 2006 but the poor cat was put on a shelf until a few years ago, along with Barbro in 2007.

Mained Horde on another realm but returned full force to ER in 2012, and the rest is history.
Hello to all oldies still playing or touching and going like myself.
Been on an off since launch. just can't seem to stay away!
hey all,

been playing since vanilla. miss my old hunting buddies from when AV first started and matches went for 3-5 days.
Checking in, have been around since classic day one on the server previously with Four Feathers and then Shadow Remains.
General Rhyme reporting for duty!

now to relearn how to PvP from scratch...
Also, here's a name some of you old Alliance players might recognize :)
01/16/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Kakeashi

I do indeed remember the name. Welcome back!
01/16/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Kakeashi

Oh my
1 Like
Tharion Greyseer here, Shan'do of the Netherbane. I'm sort of "returning" to the forums. I never quite left the server, though. Neither did the Netherbane.

I've been on ER since launch, but those who knew me best likely knew me as the hunter version of this character: "Tharion". When Legion finally gave us demon hunters, I just HAD to change the class to what I've been RPing for all those years. =P

Also, for some of you who were Alliance even further back, I still have my gnome, Lokker, pokepoking about!
I remember the first Old School Roll Call thread, does that count as Old School?
<-- formerly Stormtloth, not to be confused with the Storm T human. Fearloth and some more as well. Earthen Ring Jan '05