Old School Role Call, Take Two

Necro threads r us
I've been here since 2008 (though back then I was a strange Night Elf Hunter named Starcrown)
03/20/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Connla
Wow. I got this game in November right after launch, I was 13 or 14 at the time. Made my first character on Earthen Ring. Seeing some of the names in this thread is nuts to me. I remember being in study hall or computer classes sneaking onto the forums and seeing what you all had to say and listening to all the great pvp stories.

Man some of you guys we're legends to my 13 year old self. Like you seemd like glorified Warcraft characters. This thread is really cool and brought up some feels. Good to see people like Poppop, Periculum, and Asmodeus are still around. Apologies if I messed up the names.

This is really good for my ego, thank you.
I have been on ER since early Classic. Paladin's name was originally Amarthader until I made that my DK's name and swapped to this. Fondest memories were raiding with Arkel and his brother Lampades through BC content and loved raiding with Sere Vala through out WoTLK. #MakeSASU great again!!!
Huh, I remembered a whole lot more names in this thread than I thought I would.
Oh Poopop and Corran, how I miss watching you on the forums get all ragey.

I really miss Samercyn though, Mosey fails at finding her.
I have returned to check it out not sure why
I raided with 4 or 5 different guilds way back in the beginning. Alliance Paladin named Dreyton or Horde Druid named Prelate.
Was "Order of the Nethergarde" on ER? Best RP guild I had ever been in back in the Classic-BC days.
10/23/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Bastian
Was "Order of the Nethergarde" on ER? Best RP guild I had ever been in back in the Classic-BC days.

Pretty sure they were!

I miss you.

1 Like

Hmm, anyone still around from Fallout?? So many I used to run with, Reflectionz visions(Sp?) horde side with scarletblood, BF, GD… Teti, my old class capt. Seki, Jushya, Valorie to name a few.

Ya know… fella can get lost in these new forums

2 Likes

Bumping for the new faces that have returned for Classic WoW.

Please let Lykis come back.

Hmmm. Zep, did you use to have a gnome mage? Your name looks very familiar…

I am getting pretty stoked for vanilla. Hope to see some old school names out there!

1 Like

Vanilla should be a great time!

ok . . . .

Blizz made some official “reconnecting” threads for classic wow. The earthen-ring one is located here: Earthen Ring Alliance Reconnections - #67 by Koranthal-earthen-ring

Ill see yall in game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nevermind, it was posted up in the thread. That lykis ytmnd.