Old School Role Call, Take Two

hi
1 Like
01/25/2018 09:59 PMPosted by Cylthia
I remember the first Old School Roll Call thread, does that count as Old School?

That's old school by my book.

01/30/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Serraphiim
<-- formerly Stormtloth, not to be confused with the Storm T human. Fearloth and some more as well. Earthen Ring Jan '05

Talk about bringing back some real memories.

01/30/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Aelannor
hi

I wondered where you got off to.
hi

HEY WHERE YOU BEEN BRAH!?

Also... Four Feathers <3

Kakeashi <3

Fellow old farts <3
hi

I joined Gori's guild just for you. Also, troll monk with this name and guild name? Can't beat it
Ah, the memory tickles I got from logging in after several years and watching all the old names scroll by in chat channels that still exist. I will always be a member of the <Skyseekers> in my heart :)

Hi, Razov and Gori!

A big thanks to whoever taught Kharvek to wear pants.

Also, someone needs to spam-link Thunderfury in trade chat. For about an hour. Just because.
Hello :-)
02/09/2018 09:12 PMPosted by Periculum
hi

HEY WHERE YOU BEEN BRAH!?

Also... Four Feathers <3

Kakeashi <3

Fellow old farts <3

!@#$ing %^-*!es and gettin dollah billz.
I'm in that awkward position where I've been on ER since 2007 but not sure if that's old school enough to join the old school thread. Let's find out.
1 Like
03/07/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Arialynn
I'm in that awkward position where I've been on ER since 2007 but not sure if that's old school enough to join the old school thread. Let's find out.

I'd count it!

=D
1 Like
Sup broskies and everyone from the old Shadow Remains. Seressa here. Anyone with that server 1st horde side c'thun kill vid will make my day.
Aw

I remember Shadow Remains

/shedsasingletear
I'm back, mainly because they announced Classic Realm and that got me kind of excited.
02/09/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Kungfoodoo
hi

I joined Gori's guild just for you. Also, troll monk with this name and guild name? Can't beat it

First off, best guildname ever, of all time.

Secondly, Baldun smells.
Wow. I got this game in November right after launch, I was 13 or 14 at the time. Made my first character on Earthen Ring. Seeing some of the names in this thread is nuts to me. I remember being in study hall or computer classes sneaking onto the forums and seeing what you all had to say and listening to all the great pvp stories.

Man some of you guys we're legends to my 13 year old self. Like you seemd like glorified Warcraft characters. This thread is really cool and brought up some feels. Good to see people like Poppop, Periculum, and Asmodeus are still around. Apologies if I messed up the names.
Wow, The templars are still around, Gori, Gospel, Steth, Jarrik, Al....

I can't even remember the guild I used to raid with her back in BC and WotLK or what character. I think it was a Draenei mage. *shrug* I'm just coming back from a 4 year break and this old cow's memory just isn't worth a copper these days.
Lol. I took a hiatus for 6 months.

Back again.

Being an adult sucks.
1 Like
hi

OMFG I MISSED Aelannor

so many trolled tradechat feels
01/16/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Kakeashi
Also, here's a name some of you old Alliance players might recognize :)

Wow. You and Thalanos(?) were the ones that inspired me to roll a druid and play feral, way back in Vanilla.

I used to main Trystyrian, a long !@# time ago.
I'm old school! Just more elfy, and blue.
Earthen Ring pride!