Old School Players / Guilds

I remember you too! xd

I remember a lot of people from Burning Legion before I moved to Mug’thol. A few off the top are Axxel, Triba, Swine, Hellsing, Ag, Ome, Dernhart, Beefy. Paincakes actually shared a teamspeak with the Apoc guys for sometime. Loved pvping against those guys.

Sad I didnt make the list, had a lot of fun times on that server almost flunking out of high school.

Gritzngravy Dwarf Paladin - Paincakes, Sin, Tyranny (towards the end), Continuum( cant remember if this was the guild name after the transfer)

But wait, there’s more!

A few smaller (but mighty :slight_smile:) guilds and people we played with…

Guilds

• Covenant
  • People of the Sun
  • Serious Business

Players

• Enigmata
  • Elysium
  • Code
  • Sphinx
  • Medeor
  • Jawkitchen
  • Dreamwhisper
  • Dunatos
  • Apokteino
  • Diceman
  • Onesimus
  • Kilik
  • Krino
  • Anlashak
  • Kriegg
  • Ecthelion
  • Brigid
  • Sylandra
  • Solum
  • Vormav
  • Enroth
  • Arrius
  • Cytheria
  • Equivocal

A few of these folks are playing horde on Smolderweb. Guild name TBD. Hit me up (Elysium) if you are around. We’re pretty casual now since we’re old AF, but still looking for some good PVP!

1 Like

I played on BL back in the day. Was in Ropetown during MC/Ony days. My name was Tribus (UD Warlock). I remember Baird, Lyra, Vulture and a few others. There was also a guild called .

I also had some nemesis: Arthus, Vikeena. Always hated warriors as a lock. Had good times back then!

Was in Apocalypse on Burning Legion–Undead Priest–Sai. We transferred to Anatheron when the queues were getting too insane and we wanted to clear Naxx.

Remember in the Apocalypse Guild:
Silken
Ahzz
Johnnyrotten
Mayday
Rageaholic
Beefy
Hank
Kagehana
Rockabye
Severance
Ryp

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I was in Ænigma! I remember a bunch of those names. I could not remember the name of my old guild until I saw your post. Thanks for this!

Creegan reporting in I came back for classic after about a 10 year hiatus with and old guild mate of mine from vanilla criticalmass, I saw fatheroftime on this list he was a good friend of mine he passed a few years back from a heart condition.

Damn @sanosuke left me out.

Optic from Aegis here, I’m pretty sure some of the officers and friends ended up going back to their old Raid Leader (from vanilla) and joined the vodka classic guild on Herod. I myself joined some old friends on Kromkrush, hit me up if any of yall play on this server.

Maelin and myself play Horde on the Herod server in classic.

Etep quit permanently and is against Blizzard because it’s anti-hong kong

VHMG - I don’t see Squirrel mentioned.

Also there was a tauren shaman called Ohm who was pretty notorious like ratspike and Triba.

Also, can’t forget the guild “slash one noobs”, which was a chill zone for a lot of the hardcore raiders.

Hey! Thread is old AF but this is @Conor from Tyranny checking in. I’d get on her and post, but I had 2 accounts forever ago and she is on my 2nd which I don’t remember the PW to. Hopefully the fact my damn character that I’m playing in my SS’s is enough proof.

Here’s some old screenshots of Tyranny in Molten Core (including the first kill) and Continuum in AQ.

photos.app.goo.gl/t5XdtAZtLRvVy4kw7

Still FB friends with a lot of the members, and Vanilla on Burning Legion was definitely the best time I had on WoW. No longer play, but I play Destiny now #105510698 on steam.

Awesome to see these names again after 15 years!

Man some of these names.

Surprises me nobody from Method has chimed in yet. Ogreshoot, Jaed, Gowron, Drid, Guglar/Grommash, Tukani, Warriorz (HWL if i remember right), and me the joke of a Resto druid, Rawrman.

Great to see many of the names here. Both the great players and the drama kings and queens :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone remembers the uber guild [Flock of Cats], everyone is doing well IRL :slight_smile:

Also shout out to [Frozen Prophets] – taking down Ragnaros was a lot of fun! :slight_smile:

/hugglez

Not a single mention of Kenamoto, or the stories he wrote for us! Blasphemy!

Slurm from Imperial and Énvy guilds here, then later rerolled horde and joined Sureshot as Slormer troll mage. Our guild was pretty much the main source of drama on the server; from poaching members of Tyranny/AE, to ‘cheating’ with instance resets and “clever use of game mechanics”. We had it all.
You might remember me sitting on the IF AH bridge on a horse mount with Bloodfang, a Chromat, disgusting oozeling pet, and spamming enchant selling macros.

Some standout players I didn’t see mentioned:

Mortality, Ajh, DrNibelungen, Caradloki, Primordius, Tsie, Fumunda, Alcoy, Gerzi, Geterdone, Yunalesca, Drewish, Slaveen, Batista, Thumboleena, Zitch, Crazycustom, Lithium, Sandwichman, Endir, Elesta, Ogasaki, Bucksworth, Avelina, TheEnforcer, Nogrannix, Anvil, Peachtree, Amoroth, Montyr, Reluk,

There were way more that I was tight with but their names aren’t coming to me right now.

1 Like

Palmer here… I led Ninja’s in Pajamas, then joined Tyranny/Ænigma. (Also made famous in the Short Bus Allstars guild fight that I’m sure most of us remember.)

You’re missing Owb and Deler. Both standup guys.

Odell- Rogue
Aziatic- Sham (However he spelled his name)
Jamcracker- Warlock
Shanq- Rogue
Twas good times man.

We had a shaman named Aziatuc in KotS, I don’t know if that’s the same person.

Unfortunately Aslyn who was mentioned in the first big list passed away in 2010.

I remember when Aedon yelled at us, but hey we make serious progress back in consequence