Old School Players / Guilds

Hi everyone, Propecia/Friday here. I raided with various guild including BLRA appearances on my warlock before eventually joining Elysium in BC. I’ve been raiding with mostly the same group of people, many original BL players, for years. We’re still around, though we did transfer off a long while ago.

Still in contact/play with Meldo, Shortex, Stagdas, Marter, Gathord, Elik, Cuchulainn, Paige, Armstrong from Elysium, and of course Axbit. Others have come and gone over the years.

Other people of note: Rockhands from the BLRA with his accent, Vrede the hunter, Snailbarf my friend who was in SBA, Thagsolot, Persephonie, and of course Asyln.

Not to dredge up sad topics, but if anyone ever finds any of the old info on Asyln I’d greatly appreciate it. Snail and I miss that guy a ton. Him pulling every mob in shadow labs on purpose and then effortlessly healing us through it was a thing to behold. He killed us on vent and was an awesome guy to know.

I will never forget the “VICTORY IS UPON US” warcry from JAGD’s first Vael kill. I have looked as hard as i can but i think the video of it is lost to time.

Does anyone remember the boomkin’s name from Og?, he was my hero.

So many players, so many memories…

Jumilla (Aegis)

My memory is terrible :frowning:

Some old screenshots of that day courtesy of Rankil: imgur com/a/fGyw9ub

We all know Eve was the glue that held the guild together.

Good times though, really good times.

I was in Arcanus on the Burning Legion server. We had a red tabards with the gold tiara design for our tabards.
Those were fun days! There was also a sister guild to Arcanus for the noobs. Wish I could remember some of the old guys. Those were days when a lot of people played WoW.

no mention of Npk ?

Man, I remember that name.

Hey, I was in VHMG. It was my first real guild. For not being a huge raiding guild I do remember getting a full 40 man raid of Hairy Men for Onyixa. I also remember the raid magically getting disbanded right before a pull one time.

I raided with the BLRA back in the day with Very Hairy Man Guild and then Elysium. I went by Stubbydabest then and I remember having a separate teamspeak and vent channel for hunters. Some of them I remember are Drocca, Maeghynne, Valrom, Flangoddin, Yakutat? not sure on spelling, and Rokusai. We sort of had a rivaly with the rogues, Sneakysneaky, Mutialte, Wootstapler, Stagdas, Baltimore, and others I can’t remember.

Guilty, guilty as charged… Little disappointed you didn’t mention me. :stuck_out_tongue:

You rolling in classic?

I mean I was giving you an out :yum:, but yeah me and my buddy Drocca are on the classic hype train. Still undecided on faction and server.

IRONFIST is going Horde on Whitemane, you are always welcome to join or be frenemies

1 Like

Well right now we have Alliance names on Whitemane but if that changes we may take you up on the offer.

you remember Precision? was in scorpion alliance - elysium - aenigma

I’ll be on Whitemane as well. Horde :smiley:

Oh ofcourse, i just noticed you were already mentioned. Drocca and I still remember our old hunter in teamspeak and vent, and our flame buffet game on flamegore.

hehehe i had totally forgotten about that. Going to be great to see you guys again after ~15 years

How could we forget the legendary vent incident in naxx?

Scottgerkin, the raid wiping bear.

I remember you. I was Axbit at the time and much younger.