Old raids no longer soloable

Sounds about right.

Or… use the party future? I know, unthinkable in an mmo but its there (and hey it’s cheaper).

Yeah, it’s unthinkable wanting to continue to solo content that you were told you would be able to continue soloing.

6 Likes

helpme! I’m trying to complete the Pillars of Creation and I have to solo a Legion bosses and talk to some NPC to seal the Tomb of Sargaras. It’s difficult!

I would agree with this. I always felt mobs hit hard in Nazjatar when I was running a new low geared toon

why not bring some friends?

(as a temp solution of course)

Not only is that a different gameplay style, but it also doesn’t address the “you can still solo what you could at 120” lie we were all fed.

3 Likes

Well we’ve identified the problem.

6 Likes

You win the internet today.

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/news=319683/battle-for-azeroth-mobs-continue-to-scale-with-item-level-beyond-level-50

You still simping for blizzard?

2 Likes

Raids dont scale kiddo. So maybe instead of trying to throw in some condescending words that you clearly do not understand, how about you instead try to gain basic understanding of what you are talking about because all you did was link something completely unrelated and go “hrrrr im right now because I think I am”.

Congratulations you proved that you know where ctrl c is located and that you have no ability to read.

1 Like

Fail. How bout you just admit you simping for blizzard isn’t working out and you were wrong.

6 Likes

I recently soloed the Nighthold with little difficulty, but when I tried to do Trial of Valor, I got stuck in endless combat with neither side able to do enough damage. I had to force-quit the game to get out of it because I could neither die nor defeat the first two bosses.

If you did on it the character you’re posting on, you’re about 30 ilvl below what you can get in queuable content.

Ignore that devilspartne, the guys trying to deny all the proof in threads full of proof. He’s been trying to convince people he is running through mythic bfa dungeons with ease whilst pulling everything. Yet they only post on their low level warrior and not the toon they are meant to be doing it with, its all made up BS.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/10-levels-and-no-stronger-than-the-end-of-bfa/748790/559

Everyone and their dog can see the scaling is stuffed except him lol

6 Likes

Yup, he’s full of it and typed out a 1 page manifesto in denial of everything I showed him. Months later and he’s STILL trying to gaslight people.

1 Like

LMAO first it was “Get to level 60!” Now it’s “Get to ilvl 180!”

Keep moving those goalposts

3 Likes

And alienate a fairly large percentage of players that would rather farm transmogs, pets, etc than jump through whatever hoop is currently new?

I think that would be a huge mistake on Blizzard’s part.

Yep…I was unsure if I was going to return to the game or not, so I just got a month as a sort of trial period. I have not gotten Shadowlands yet. This is something that will cause me to NOT get Shadowlands and just let the sub expire again.

I know I’m just one person, but from the size of the threads about this I guarantee I’m not the only one.

3 Likes

I am the same. Shadowlands hasn’t hooked me yet. The only feature I was excited about was Chromie time so that is where I have been spending most of time.