Old Content Scaling and Ion's response in QA

It’s their job and they get paid for it.

1 Like

It’s long past the time that he needs to go. Some of the game’s worst decisions have came from him.

2 Likes

Why even have time-walking if this is the direction they want to go? Just make all content scale to whatever level the character is, and make all gear drops scale to said level (like in time-walking). It instantly makes all old content re-playable and relevant, and new users could experience it all the proper way vs this half @#$% attempt.

1 Like

I can see it now

LFR Hogger. Must have IO score of 230 must have enchants and gems also flasks and food. Must show AOTC.

5 Likes

Which by the way, seems to be going against the playbases vision of the game. Like a lot of people seems to hate certain aspects of the game and the team just keep repeating it like they don’t care.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

4 Likes

Shadowlands is setting PC sales records.

Thats why they are keeping Ion around.

I agree. But if they did that, there would be content other than SL content and SL would get left in the dust.

1 Like

That is basically what I got out of the last chat…

Remember they are talking sales they no longer release sub numbers so they can spew what ever they want.

1 Like

A different vison from the original developers of WoW. I question whether a different direction would have been better than the current iteration.

4 Likes

It’s okay. If we can’t go back and easily run tmog raids for mounts and shinies from two expansions ago after I have AOTC, then Blizz will make it easy for me and my husband to unsub until the tier is over. We won’t be the only ones, and lots won’t wait as long before unsubbing.

I figure by the time I have CN AOTC, Cyberpunk will have ironed out its issues and be some fun to play,

6 Likes

The player base doesn’t even know what it wants though. Before BfA, they whined about Legion and we got BfA mechanics. After BfA, they whined about those mechanics and now we have Shadowlands and people are STILL whining.

From a multi billion dollar company’s perspective, it is IMPOSSIBLE to appeal to each and every single player’s needs and goals. I think the game atm is the best it’s ever been and has a record setting subscriber count, the only outlier seems to be GD that irrationally hates on WoW and the devs.

Great they take even that away from casual players lol.

2 Likes

If shadowlands is all that and a bag of chips, then it will still get played plenty. I would play it out just for the story, and to get all the mogs/mounts/covenant stuff.

1 Like

I want what drugs your on. I have been playing since 2007 and the game is circling the toilet bowl slowly going down with the water.

5 Likes

People don’t like nor want the bowered power system, and hated it from BFA for the most part. Yet here we are in SL with another BP system that’s really no better then BFAs version.

1 Like

Ion, stop trolling, work on getting the servers back up or doing something constructive. If you really do have 3 kids and a wife I feel bad for them…

2 Likes

This approach is completely counterintuitive. No one in their right mind wants decade-plus old content to be challenging. You’re just making stuff up to justify your seemingly endless Blizz shilling.

5 Likes

It’s amusing to hear people say things like that, as though they’ve forgotten that WoD also set records.

1 Like

Borrowed power is less relevant than ever, even most of the chores in BfA got reduced to optional things like Anima, or Callings and WQ doesn’t give free raid tier loot like before either.

Ion new theme song well basically all the developers at this stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkTb9GP9lVI

2 Likes