Old Content Scaling and Ion's response in QA

New peak= people playing cause of Corvid. Take that out of the equation and watch how fast the subs plunder

They fired most of them.

But if players hate the new system (how it currently is now) they already aren’t going to do it.

Well, since Blizzard no longer releases statistics on the numbers of subscribers, I’d like to know where you pulled this information from? Oh right, your a-hole.

1 Like

As many times as you can stomach.
And no, in multiple logs there its just them entering, killing the first boss or two with ease, then leaving.

Ok then…

For everyone saying that the team is too focused on current expansion stuff to worry about old raids… We pay Blizzard $15 a month to play this game. There should be NO arguments about ANYTHING any player has to say. If sh*t is busted then you go and investigate it, that’s why we’re paying you. Stop treating the community (us) like children that don’t know what we’re talking about. WE play the game every day, which can be as insightful if not more insightful than developing a game. Just LISTEN to what what we have to say, don’t sweep our comments, complaints and concerns under the rug. Step up Blizzard, Step down Ion.

5 Likes

F you Ion. Get a freaking job that you don’t suck at.

5 Likes

I disagree, we have more subscribers than WotLK if not more according to every news article about Shadowland’s record breaking sales. The GD represents a very small fraction of players, I think the game will be ok, it’s currently at the best state it’s ever been it.

Sadly, new content is what gives them their paycheck, not 4 year old content that was not meant to be soloed in the first place.

This is very much a side thing that has developed in this game, and its important to at least admit that.

No one is being held up by this either.
You can always just make a group and get it done like we did in BFA.

What the heckadieedooda are you smoking

you got the sub count from where? since they don’t release anymore, just sales

2 Likes

I have always said that Blizz should be designing the game that we, the subs, want to play. I think for too long they have designed the game they want to play.

1 Like

I do wish they’d adjust the scaling. I was looking forward to tackling Legion raids for transmog, but if people are having issues on Cataclysm stuff, that just doesn’t seem possible.

1 Like

If its for the experience, the lore and the art style, you aren’t going to get much more of an incentive than time walking. It’s as close to “release experience” as a new player is going to get. I’m not sure what you are asking for here. You want new players to experience old content, but not old content that can be soloed by veterans because reasons. If you want them to experience it, time walking IS the best way to experience it. You know, with an actual group of people or guildies, doing the content as it was intended to be done, with gear at all.

1 Like

blizzard will just ignore them like they do for every beta.

1 Like

Can’t wait till this moron is gone.

2 Likes

Are you calling me a liar or what? Also, didn’t you harp on about how you had no issues, and then you ended up saying nobody’s going to fix the problem?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/please-fix-scaling-for-crying-out-loud/710614/8

And now you’re saying people need to post logs to prove they’re not making crap up in order to fix the problem that you say nobody’s going to fix?

You’re not even moving the goalposts in every one of these threads you’re posting in - you’re flat out changing the goalposts into soccer nets, then into basketball hoops. I’m so over this.

3 Likes

i remember when ion said that they ignored the feedback on the corruption system and look at what we got…

They can’t fix it they half to pay that fat CEO his over paid paycheck and bonuses. For a company swimming in profits very little is fixed or repaired and left to stay broken till someone gets bored for some reason and does it.

There is no more CS or GM’s to help I remember when GM would appear and you could talk to CS I miss those days.