Old Andorhal-ians?

Keep the dream that is this thread alive.
07/18/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Hopery

Sounds like you're peddling false Hopery in this thread.
07/18/2018 10:30 PMPosted by Turgoth
07/18/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Hopery

Sounds like you're peddling false Hopery in this thread.

there's no such thing as false hope.
This thread is kind of hitting me in the feels right now as I transferred to Andorhal in late Vanilla to play with a friend. Neither of us had been playing for very long so I have a lot of fond memories of playing/learning about WoW with my buddy on Andorhal.
I remember the days of Oblivinati (UD mage), before he transfered to Tich. Watching and learning from his videos and duels outside of Org. Those were the days! :)
1 Like
I got all nostalgic today and was telling a coworker about how I used to be in Valiant raiding end game stuff...(he doesnt even play wow) So...just realized that was 8 years ago now....WOW (heh)
valiant! i've killed a bunch of those guys ;)

everyone stop being nostalgic, come back to andorhal and join a guild. simple math is recruiting and there are alliance options as well.

https://www.simplemathguild.com/
No love for <All Thats Left>? Well, they were only really around for late LK and start of Cata.

Personally, I moved with some of the guys <Six to Midnight> from a previous server, but didn't follow them off Andorhal when they left.

Andorhal is my small, quiet, very empty home.
08/03/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Mandabean
I got all nostalgic today and was telling a coworker about how I used to be in Valiant raiding end game stuff...(he doesnt even play wow) So...just realized that was 8 years ago now....WOW (heh)

Hey I remember you.
1 Like
<Valiant> sounds vaguely familiar :)
What alliance T5 clearing guilds existed back then? Kuchiki and myself are sitting here trying to remember besides EH & Valiant, but having a hard time.
10/11/2016 12:32 AMPosted by Jxr
Raided in tier 6 content on Eleventh Hour as Jxr. I will never forgive Banak for stealing my Nexus Key staff drop from Kael'Thas - was trying to build a full spell power set on my hunter, rolled 100 and my GM kuchiki gave it to that priest anyway...SO rude. Was some great times, not sure what happened to a lot of the old guildmates.

I'm sorry that I'm not sorry
08/14/2016 07:29 AMPosted by Ptomely
I was in <Adjective Noun> back in the day, feels like a lifetime ago.

Same. 10 Years is a long time.
I was in some guild called <Andacanavar FTW> back then. Damn feels like a lifetime ago

Used to be in a tiny pvp guild , it was fun.
I always loved seeing Dunsparrow in trade. The most entertaining.

Hello, old friends. (:
ps. these new forum suck

1 Like

I’m a fire mage.

1 Like

Do any of you remember Horde Evolution on Andorhal from back in the day of wrath we are still around I do believe Simple Math and Horde Evolution are the oldest guilds on Andoral

I saw you play arcane one time don’t lie to yourself!

I can’t tell you how many times I got ganked by Atticus in Terrokar Forest. I’m still salty about those miserable runs back to my body.

1 Like

Much love for my Valiant and Six to Midnight fam. Seeing the old names again brings me back. Got hooked again thanks to classic. Played the hunter Xxshaounte vannila to tbc and switched to my DK Renzoku for wrath. Probs won’t do retail again but who knows?

1 Like