Old Andorhal-ians?

I once swang my junk 'round these parts as well. RIP Valiant. Never forget.
11/21/2016 03:07 PMPosted by Kurthas

Will always love you.
TBC 4 Life

Oh haaayyyyyy

09/20/2016 08:06 PMPosted by Turgoth
Just dropping in to say Hi! Back then I think I was in Tranquility mainly

2's Buddy for a Week, wassup
Horde side I remember <Simple Math>.
11/25/2016 10:42 PMPosted by Andacanavar
11/21/2016 03:07 PMPosted by Kurthas

Will always love you.

Feeling is mutual, friend.
Ah... Andorhal... Good times back in the day.
I want to take a moment to remember old school Andorhal, some of the highlights, for those of you still around.

Apex ninja'ing hakkar
Jonas's 100 (count'em) open world kills
Skullators Andorhal first phoenix mount (and later ban for win trading)
Dunsparrow ninja'ing Gruul
Deciphering Whotanks raid strategies

And the people that made Andorhal what it was: Me (of course).
2 Likes
Oh God - Dunsparrow. Wonder where he went to.
I was Andorhal...
2 Likes
I'm still here. In TBC I was in Battery Operated, but it either died or I think transferred. Then I was in United Front. But it died when Wrath launched, and the main tank pugged Naxx while we were all leveling that week. Stay there for 3 years never doing any content. Then I was in Sinister, but it was dead so I left after awhile, probably a year. Then I tried all the guilds left, Violet Tragan, All That's Left, Lebowski Urban Achievers, Apex, wait. Elite Guard after the merge, but it was dead and they were all noobs. Tried um, Hordeslayers but ol what'sisface kicked and reinvited me 6 times while I was pvp'ing in Nagrand so I left and didn't look back.

Long story short, all Alliance guilds are dead, except Apex which is mostly dead because of Shovelready (DIE IN A FIRE) so I made this bank guild. The end.

triggered a f
Ill join your guild bank on my hunter. GLORY TO ANDORHAL ALLIANCE!!! (although I was always horde, and not a transient underground sex worker for profit)

We can bring the Alliance back!
1 Like
Buttsecks.
hi
2 Likes
Ahhh Andorfail :')

Jokes aside... first character, first realm, first WoW experience, Andorhal, you are deeply missed.
09/07/2016 02:42 AMPosted by Hydralisk
Bad words

Hydralisk muted
08/10/2016 04:21 PMPosted by Midknite
Gnome Cartel was and still is my fave guild Ive been in. Been playing this mage ever since.

Hey kid. hope youve been well. a few of my friends and i moved to stormrage where we still play. good seeing you on here. ill find you in game so maybe we can run something
01/16/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Dathris
08/10/2016 04:21 PMPosted by Midknite
Gnome Cartel was and still is my fave guild Ive been in. Been playing this mage ever since.

Hey kid. hope youve been well. a few of my friends and i moved to stormrage where we still play. good seeing you on here. ill find you in game so maybe we can run something

Sounds good. I haven't seen anyone from that guild in a few years.
04/15/2017 09:27 PMPosted by Arbolden
I'm still here. In TBC I was in Battery Operated, but it either died or I think transferred. Then I was in United Front. But it died when Wrath launched, and the main tank pugged Naxx while we were all leveling that week. Stay there for 3 years never doing any content. Then I was in Sinister, but it was dead so I left after awhile, probably a year. Then I tried all the guilds left, Violet Tragan, All That's Left, Lebowski Urban Achievers, Apex, wait. Elite Guard after the merge, but it was dead and they were all noobs. Tried um, Hordeslayers but ol what'sisface kicked and reinvited me 6 times while I was pvp'ing in Nagrand so I left and didn't look back.

Long story short, all Alliance guilds are dead, except Apex which is mostly dead because of Shovelready (DIE IN A FIRE) so I made this bank guild. The end.

triggered a f

I remember you from Battery Operated. But I hate to break it to you, there’s only one guild that’s been carrying Andorhal for 10 years now and it’s <AFTW>
I miss andorhal seems like a lifetime ago so many good feels form the old days on this server
1 Like
You're seeing now a veteran of a thousand psychic wars.
1 Like