Old Andorhal-ians?

Anyone left from the days of wrath? Back when there were guilds like <Valiant>, <Pirate Space Ninjas>, <Eleventh Hour>, <Acheron>, <Six to Midnight>. Horde side I remember <Simple Math>.

I tanked raids and played ret in PvP. My paladin back then was named "Everest".

What's up?
I transferd with some friends to andorhal back in TBC. created "blind ambition" on the horde side. Just started playing again this past January after quitting around 1-2 months post WOTLK.

Simple Math is still around .
I used to be in Wicked Chaos and then after they started to die, Prisoners of Warcraft.
both were horde
Exodus player here - Played mainly on my priest Guccii or this one as my alt, left that server once the TBC days ended and the server started to die.
Gnome Cartel was and still is my fave guild Ive been in. Been playing this mage ever since.
1 Like
Someone call?
I was in <Adjective Noun> back in the day, feels like a lifetime ago.
Biter, Hopery and all of the Orr's are back here.
I was a member of Eleventh Hour back in the Wrath days, during Wrath seems like alot of people transferred realms. After EH fell apart there was a guild - Disciples of Balthazzar that was really good in terms of community. miss the old days tbh most people have moved away from Andorhal and since then it's all about who has the highest ilvl, lucky to get into a raid that isnt raid finder unless you already have a full set of end game heroic
I only have some low alts left on andorhal but good memories :) was in no pouting in warcraft then pawlymoarf and then valiant - life kind of gas in the way of wow nowadays hiya anyone still left!
Valiant and Six to Midnight member here. Currently playing with guys from Exodus.

08/07/2016 11:29 AMPosted by Numerical
Exodus player here - Played mainly on my priest Guccii or this one as my alt, left that server once the TBC days ended and the server started to die.

Exodus is on zuluhed(horde)
Bad words
Just dropping in to say Hi! Back then I think I was in Tranquility mainly
I don't play on andorhal anymore but all my characters and memories are here
Raided in tier 6 content on Eleventh Hour as Jxr. I will never forgive Banak for stealing my Nexus Key staff drop from Kael'Thas - was trying to build a full spell power set on my hunter, rolled 100 and my GM kuchiki gave it to that priest anyway...SO rude. Was some great times, not sure what happened to a lot of the old guildmates.
Hi Guys :D
06/14/2016 08:28 AMPosted by Cygnar
Anyone left from the days of wrath? Back when there were guilds like <Valiant>, <Pirate Space Ninjas>, <Eleventh Hour>, <Acheron>, <Six to Midnight>. Horde side I remember <Simple Math>.

What's up?

ohhh i was in Eleventh Hour back when I was an Ally. I sure miss that guild....
06/14/2016 08:28 AMPosted by Cygnar

What's up?

ohhh i was in Eleventh Hour back when I was an Allie. I sure miss that guild.... my old name when i was an allie was Smellybelly. of course i was a boomkin and still a boomkin :)
Oh the good old days.
Was the feral druid Anyun in Exodus back in the BC days. Playing with Gath on Zuluhed(H)