Okay, so. Was gonna buy Dragonflight:

Definitely. So many overwatch potential for those vids. D va, widowmaker, tracer, mercy. The list goes on lol

1 Like

According to most SFM producers - the models were no issues to rip from the game.

Blizzard knew what they were doing.

2 Likes

Blizz probably had to check their ESG score. I’d like to see more straight white male represenation since everyone wants to be represented :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So after ten seconds of fact checking.

The Overwatch team or Blizzard nor the Overwatch team did not make this diversity “tool”

You do know King, Activision, and Blizzard are a singular company and entity, right? And share technology among their studios?

After ten seconds of fact checking, you might have known that.

5 Likes

That’s like blaming the team for bobby’s works as well. I’m not going to defame people when they’re not even using what is clearly wildly inapropriate

If the tool is in use by the studios, then, yes, the people using the tool are to be blamed for using the tool.

2 Likes

What we need are more cubicle crawls!

Oh really do you have a source one of my friends would probably calm more if he knew this was the case…

I’m just flowing with it at this point… lol But I think a friend of mine will blow a vein in his head if he gets any more upset. (Even when we are trying to make it into a joke, his really taking it personal) :sweat_smile:

They didn’t use the tool though

https://twitter.com/JeffAHamilton/status/1525227016378732545

1 Like

Oh thank you… he was raging like a mad man… lol :grimacing:

Edit: His calm again thanks buddy, crisis averted… lol :sweat_smile:

They are going to be. It’s like EA’s Frostbite engine.

King might have made it, but the issue doesn’t change.

Company-wide tools are made for… can you say it with me? The company. Shocker, I know.

1 Like

Im jebaited. I need rust in game chat and a skill ful game

It is stupid.

Most of the LGTBQ people I know is sick and tired of a small amount of people pushing for representation in video games.

For one you don’t make good stories, or even natural ones that make the people likeable. And when you “brag” about having it in games. It just makes my friends feel like their sexual preference is being used for profits.

You don’t need a check list on got to have something. Just make good stories. If you can’t make a good story with a LGTBQ person. Don’t do it. Is it really that hard?

7 Likes

didnt stop them before, didnt stop them after, lol

same with every other characters in the game, theres “offbrand” of all of them with each and every other character (sometimes even a group of them). think its a main reason the games still relevant for that long part when nothing was happening was caz of the offbrand. ow2 has picks it up again tho

reminds me of a show i used to watch called rwby. its held up by its offbrand and not the show (it went to crap). the only problem with its offbrand is that with a cast of 80%+ females (of the top of my head i can count the number of men on 2 hands, main cast men on one) then artists can only really make them futa or/and gay, and im not the biggest fan of futa, lol

1 Like

Yeah my friend is LGTBQ and he was ranting saying similar word… However after he said: “I’m so sick and tired…” the rest went on full swearing and cursing… :sweat_smile:

At least his calm and back to his funny self again after reading the tweet… thank god, he was really at it for a while. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

I mean I can’t blame them. Smart people would be pushing for own stories, and trying to make it good. Instead of changing already existing games, and just annoying people.

This whole thing stinks. How are you going to limit creative freedom, if you have to have a darn check list. That is not how to build good stories or chars.

2 Likes

I get why people are annoyed by this fail of a concept, but it’s important to remember this isn’t something from the WoW team, or even the OW team. This was made by some team at the upper corporate level that didn’t even consult the game devs.

Plenty of twitter responses from devs clearly as surprised by this as anyone else.

3 Likes

Never trust the patriots. Solid snake showed me da wae.