Ok to play Horde war within?

No, we actually don’t know, because it’s not happening or going to happen

I thought it was great to finally stop seeing night elves. 4 expansions in a row, only having night elves was tiring. TWW is a relief.

5 Likes

Blizzard loves to dunk of the Horde. Someone on their team seems to hate them alot that is why the last 10 years was such a crap show for them.

The Arathi have as much in common with the Blood elves as they do with the humans.

I don’t think that the haranir are going to be Horde specifically, if they do become playable. They will probably be neutral like Earthen.

1 Like

They are more troll then elf so I respectfully disagree.

You realize that this includes you.

i am a blood elf fan and I never got what I wanted. Kael’thas is dead and the Sunwell problem was solved by Velen. the blood elves are not in a good place right now.

… you spend most of your time on this forum arguing for the blood elves’ murder, Silvermoon’s conversion back into troll ruins, and the Horde’s destruction in general. You’re like the spokesperson for an even more ridiculous subsect of that community.

1 Like

Last week you hated the blood elves and loved the Amani.

3 Likes

Personally, I’d prefer it if Mrs. Hordeslayer 9000 wasn’t pretending we were suddenly friends.

6 Likes

Sometimes, I think he picks what he will stan for out of a hat weekly.

1 Like

Erevien is right. All thalassian content is being given to the alliance through void elves. Silvermoon is being divided in half for the alliance at best. At worst, alliance gets full access to all of it.

4 Likes

Erevien is wrong because we don’t know what’s happening in midnight.

It is speculation at best :blush:

Alliance arator already has a home in Silvermoon that two alliance racial leaders can freely visit.

Turalyon visited with liadrin.

Alleria is a void elf and void elves were banned.

1 Like

Okay and?

Speculate all you want, just stop claiming it’s a fact

I used to be a blood elf fan if you remember it right. I would do so again if Blizzard stops the slander and make the race cool again. Until that moment I am an Amani fan.

Best and worst cases should be swapped IMO. Better the Alliance are guests in an inarguably blood elf-themed Silvermoon, as with the Horde and Bel’ameth, than to turn half of it over to the void elves and officially demote the blood elf kingdom into a chimeric neutral entity.

4 Likes

We can expect no good from Midnight so it is better to leave the sinking ship at the right time.

1 Like

Alleria was allowed with a constant guard on her tail, with specific instructions to leave before sundown or she would be made into a pin cushion by the city guards. And that was only permitted because of who she is and knows.

I can only guess Silvermoon is going to get wrecked by Xal’atath for the Blood Elves to be in a bad enough spot to rescind the exile of the void elves. We have seen what she can do to a city. soooo…

if they dunk on the belves too it shows they have a clear anti Horde bias at large.

1 Like