Ok, this is starting to get really annoying

And yet, vote-kicking someone out for playing a spec or class isn’t a reason at all.

And yet, vote-kicking someone out for playing a spec or class isn’t a reason at all.

Do you…not understand what the word “any” means? Or are you just intentionally being obtuse? 2 people didn’t like the spec/class you are in, their reason is THEY DIDN’T like your class/spec.

You may or may not consider it as a valid reason, but your opinion bears no weight in this decision make process.

Can I ask you something, which part of “vote-kicking someone out for playing a spec or class isn’t a reason at all” did you not understand?

The “vote-kicking”, the “someone”, the “out”, the “for”, the “playing”, the “a”, the “spec”, or “class”, the “isn’t”, the “a”, the “reason”, the “at” or the “all”?

1 Like

Edited:
You are including the bonus, which does not count. By the way, where do you get this time from? I have been in an heroic island for 10+. I have been in a dungeon for 30+. Then you are going at it as I have stated I am talking about doing 1 dungeon and/or 1 island. I am not comparing multiple. You are changing the conversation.

Edit: Depending on the group you get, you can steam through a dungeon in no time. Depending on the team you get in a island, you can stem through it in no time. It just depends on the group. Times vary.

Reason as defined by merriam webster

Definition of reason

(Entry 1 of 2)

1a : a statement offered in explanation or justificationgave reasons that were quite satisfactory

b : a rational ground or motivea good reason to act soon

c : a sufficient ground of explanation or of logical defenseespecially : something (such as a principle or law) that supports a conclusion or explains a factthe reasons behind her client’s action

d : the thing that makes some fact intelligible : the reason for earthquakesthe real reason why he wanted me to stay— Graham Greene

YOU may not find the reason to be rational/logical/sufficient, but as long as 2 others do, it meets this bloody criteria and is a bloody REASON.

I understood you perfectly fine, you are simply incorrect in this case.

1 Like

It is definitely a reason, you may not see it as a valid reason, but that doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is if the majority of the group wants you gone or not.

That’s your opinion. To the people who don’t want to be slowed by someone doing little to no damage, it’s a perfectly valid reason.

It is a reason, and in this case it is a valid one, as heals in IEs are a drag.

Doesn’t matter if you agree with the reason or not; you being on the short end of a vote renders your point irrelevant.

2 Likes

Ugh, what is the point. People wonder why queues for dungeons and stuff are taking longer when they don’t like to show any respect for there healers or tanks in anything, especially when it comes to Island Expeditions.

3 Likes

There simply shouldn’t be a deserter debuff in IEs. It’s not like they’re actual content, just a collection of tightly-packed NPCs on an island.

1 Like

Well like I said I was asking because I may need a new way to farm azurite.

But I cant tell how much heroic dungeons give. You said it was more, but I dunno how much a shard from a boss is or how much you get at the end of the dungeon.

Then again, it sounds like heroic dungeon farming would be less efficient than doing islands for the weekly. Its all fine and good on paper to say “1 dungeon gives more azurite than 1 island” on paper but… when you look at the whole picture that heroic island idea sounds very inefficient, especially when the total azurite from a dungeon remains to be seen.

1 Like

You will survive if you switch to a dps spec for an island every now and then, Princess.

I am a main spec healer too, and I get it… but you are picking a lump of dirt as your mountain to die on. Push a button and not get kicked, or refuse to push it and do get kicked. Your call.

2 Likes

People wonder why queues for dungeons and stuff are taking longer when they don’t like to show any respect for there healers or tanks in anything, especially when it comes to Island Expeditions.

…IE queue doesn’t require tank or healer, is bloody near instant.

Ugh, what is the point.

The point is you are too arrogant/self-centered to realize others have no obligation to you. Kicking you probably isn’t the nicest move, but it’s not in the wrong.

If you are just doing anything lower than Mythic IEs, healing specs really aren’t necessary. People just want more dps to finish the instance faster.

Otherwise, like others said, get 2 friends, or 2 decent human beings from group finder.

Oh in that case. Do the dailies, weeklies, and the islands then. If you are looking for gear, then do dungeons. I had to go into the game to get the numbers, but they are still inaccurate. I do not know what the bosses drop in the game, have not paid attention. Got the information off a website, but it appears to be wrong. If anything the best way is to grind the dailies for azerite. Weekly emissaries give you azerite along with equipment. Islands if you have not filled the gauge, and if you have no dailies. Dailies are simple in and out. I guess Islands you will be focusing on in leveling up the heart after the dailies and weeklies.

Edit: If you can get into a mythic, you will get more azerite from the mythic islands.

Sadly, I wont do islands for personal reasons. I dont think theres any good way to actually farm it at this point, but I was hopeful.

With the update, 8.2, I think they are increasing the azerite amount you get.

Edited: You can always do the dailies and emissaries.

If you are a tank, heroic dungeons isn’t THAT much slower than islands, though you have no weekly.

Yeah, but are they increasing my island thunderscale chances? Until then islands will only tick me off.

1 Like

Yeah, they are not my cup of tea as well.

Edit:

I do not know.

1 Like